Requisition ID: 273343
Work Area: Software-Design and Development
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and... improve people’s lives.
SAP Solution Delivery Centre is a global organization within SAP Consulting chartered to support SAP Consulting in winning consulting deals incorporating SAP's Solution Delivery Model.
We are looking for experienced SAP Cloud Platform (SCP) application developer who will be responsible to work on extensions and integration of SAP applications systems (Successfactors, ARIBA S/4HANA) on Cloud Foundry Environment. The goal is to enable customers to implement and operate their SAP solutions at their maximum potential with optimal TCO and to manage their technical risks during solution implementation and operation.
• You are an expert in full-stack cloud application development with Java/NodeJS and especially building extension applications
• You have experience in using cloud infrastructures and services therein, e.g. with SAP Cloud Foundry, Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, or Google Cloud Platform
• Background know-how in Cloud Foundry topics and cloud systems
• You have experience in Business Application Studio, Full Stack Web IDE and SAP Cloud Platform Cockpit
• You practice modern software engineering including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and releasing.
• You are familiarized with usage of agile methods like test-driven development, continuous integration & delivery
• Bachelor's or Master Degree - Regular full time.
• 6 - 10 years of experience in SAP Consulting and delivery.
• 3+ years of experience in developing SCP Application.
• Expertise in SAP UI5 and/or HTML5 or other Front-end Web Application development frameworks.
• Development experience in connectivity, destination, workflow, HANA Cloud and XSUAA services.
• Familiar with micro-services and associated SaaS application on SAP Cloud Platform.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Additional LocationsRead more