David Aplin Group, one of Canada's Best Managed Companies, has partnered with our client to recruit a talented SAP FICO Analyst to join their team in Ottawa or Montreal.
We are looking for a passionate individual who will have proven experience in SAP design, maintenance, and support including the development of functional requirements, creation of functional specification documents, creating test scripts based on the requirements defined, and executing / documenting the testing.
They will also be responsible for developing the SAP module configurations, supporting the business with the various modules in the SAP environment.
Here's How Your Day Might Look
Acts as liaison with client for troubleshooting; investigate, analyze, and solve software problems and map client business requirements, processes, and objectives;
develop necessary product modifications to satisfy clients needs
Evaluates current system capabilities to identify changes that need to be made and determines the... impact of the business.
Ensures that programming and software requirements fulfill business objectives
• Designs, develops, and modifies programs, objects and processes to complete smaller projects as well as supporting larger complex projects
• Responsible for successful implementation of SAP, providing functional expertise, guidance, presentation, and instruction on SAP products to clients
• Provides ongoing system and programming support in responsible areas. Maintains up-to-date knowledge of new and suitable applications and understands their potential uses as they relate to the functional area supported
• Organizes and tracks the progress of projects, identifies issues that will delay on-time delivery, and assists in resolving them.
Communicates to management direction, status, and problems with work assignments through mediums and works with management to overcome obstacles and complete objectives
Provides technical support to the end-users in the form of troubleshooting guidelines and modifications to the system after it has been delivered.
Training the end-users and client representatives as required
You and Your Role
• Minimum 10 years of experience as an SAP FI / CO Functional Analyst with demonstrated knowledge of integration with various modules
• 5 years of experience in accounts payable / accounts receivable, general ledger, bank and asset accounting, cost center and profit center accounting, project systems
• 10 years of experience designing and developing functional specifications
• Excellent communication skills are an absolute must, both verbal and written, and the ability to communicate effectively at all organizational levels
• SAP Finance certification (ECC 6.0 EHP6+ or S4 HANA) would be a strong asset
• Ability to meet Secret Security Clearance requirements
If you are interested in this position and meet the above criteria, please click the Apply button to send your resume in confidence directly to David Newark , Consultant, Information Technology.
Visit our website at to view our job opportunities, career tips, and tools. We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
WE APPRECIATE YOUR INTEREST IN DAVID APLIN GROUP.
If this is your first introduction to us, we invite you to become one of our satisfied candidates. David Aplin Group has been Canadian-owned since 1975.
Our professional consultants are passionate about helping you find a fulfilling job or career and ensuring your complete satisfaction with our process.
Our proven track record, over four decades long, is largely due to our team of highly skilled and successful specialists.
Through superior service and a commitment to long-term relationships, we provide deep specialization in core areas for complete recruiting and HR solutions across Canada - all from one source.
We look forward to exceeding your expectations
Learn more about David Aplin Group and view all of our current job opportunities, career tips, and tools at .
IND-DNP #LI-DNPShow full description