Requisition ID: 274414
Work Area: Consulting and Professional Services
Expected Travel: 0 - 70%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster... equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
SAP Security Consultant will be a member of our Solution Delivery Center (SDC) organization. The SAP Solution Delivery Centre (SDC) is responsible for driving customer success as ONE SAP by maximizing the adoption of SAP products across industries with accelerated ‘time-to-value', leveraging global scale and expertise through integrated right shore delivery, focusing on remote, factory services and outcome-based solutions that utilize robust processes and practices. Our team drives value and continuous improvement for our customers using operationally sound processes and basic quality system fundamentals. Providing our consultant’s training, certification, and skill expansion opportunities are key priorities our organization’s success and long-term employee career growth within the SDC.
We are growing a Pittsburgh based near-shore center to expand our delivery capabilities within the North American region. Our desire is to provide SAP’s customers access to the best global network of consultants with expertise in SAP’s latest technologies. The Pittsburgh near shore center will be a sophisticated Service & Knowledge organization providing unique capabilities to SAP’s customers in North America and around the globe.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
As The SAP Security Consultant, You Will
• Be actively involved in the preparation, conception, realization and Go Live of customer implementation projects
• Ability to assist customer in designing security approach(es) for their SAP on premise and Cloud environment(s), including SAP S/4 HANA
• Expertise in SAP On-Premise and Cloud solutions security management
• Good knowledge of Fiori, HANA, S/4 HANA and Cyber Security
• Good knowledge of GRC Access Control (ARA, EAM, ARM, BRM) , IDM 7.2 / 8.0 applications and all its component
• Rich experience in designing security for SAP ERP, BI, EWM, SCM, HCM, Solution manager applications
• Familiarity with configuring SAP NetWeaver Identity Management, SAP Single Sign-on, SAML, APIs, X.509 certificates
• Security knowledge in Application Security (ABAP, HANA, JAVA…) and Infrastructure Security
• Assisting in defining the scope of a project/opportunities, estimating efforts and project timelines
• Strong analytical, problem solving, solution design and programming skills
• Support the internal Consulting Practice with pre-sales support, spot consulting and internal projects and commit to the success of customers, partners, colleagues, and SAP
• Experience in AWS, GCP, Azure or any other Cloud environment is preferred
• Experience of End to End Hire to Retire scenarios
• SAP is not offering international relocation benefits for this role currently
• A minimum of 5+ years of SAP consulting experience
• Has experience with 3-5 full cycle implementation
• Strong knowledge of SAP GRC Security
• Must be able to work as a team player yet can work independently.
• Analytical, results-driven and have a solution-oriented approach.
• Possess exceptional interpersonal and communication skills including verbal, written presentation and listening.
• Experience in working in a distributed project setup across geographical locations
• Excellent communication, presentation, independent decision making and networking skills
• Experience in handling customers and driving innovation
• Must possess Problem Solving skills
• Should be a Go To person
Education And Qualifications / Skills And Competencies
• University degree in: Information Systems, Engineering, Computer Science or similar degree.
• Good understanding of industry specific business processes
• Well-developed customer focus
• Strong communication skills with the ability to effectively interact at all levels within client company
• Ability to coach/mentor younger colleagues into delivering quality projects and consulting services
Preferred Skills / Beneficial
• Certification in SAP Basis, SAP GRC Access Controls and SAP Security preferred
• Experience with System Upgrades, OS/DB migrations and HANA migration projects preferred
• Knowledge of SAP ERP and SAP Activate project methodology and accelerators, including RDS and Best Practices
What You Get From Us
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team. (Americas:Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Additional LocationsRead more