Three main functional areas:
1. Architecture design and Technical Integration of the SAP GRC platform with the SAP On-premise Landscapes and Applications of the ERP Solution, specifically:
a) Plan and operationalize the initial fit gap analysis, prototyping, installation set up, configuration, and enhancements process to implement GRC’s ERM module in the ERP’s On-Premise implementation.
With an end-to-end integration roll out scope and from a full life-cycle management perspective, said... design and implementation roadmap for the GRC implementation in the ERP solution shall follow SAP’s Best practices for Cloud and On-Premise integration, based on SAP’s Roadmap for GRC.
b) In parallel, conduct an end-to-end Fit-Gap analysis of the requirements for implementation of GRC’s Enterprise Risk Management functionality for the client globally with the following Standard Functionality processes in mind:
• Risk Planning
• Risk Identification
• Risk Analysis
• Risk Response
• Risk Monitoring
• Process Control Integration
c) Perform hands on configuration of GRC’s Enterprise Risk Management module following SAP Best Practices from a full life-cycle management perspective
d) Develop all technical and Configuration-related Documentation of the implementation, including standard operating procedures and guidelines for its administration, auditing, operational monitoring and enhancements roadmap to fully leverage the GRC platform.
e) In connection with the above, advise the Security team to ensure that all roles for each Persona within the ERM solution are build properly with the necessary integration points between the GRC platform and the other systems of the ERP implementation.
2. SAP Process Control [PC] and Access Control [AC]:
a) Support the ongoing formulation across the client of the Business requirements and related GRC processes for Access and Process controls from a Solution Architecture perspective including:
• Processes and subprocesses to be configured for implementation of Process control;
• Setting up Controls parameters (manual and automatic)
• Setting up Control Objectives
• Setting up Business Processes
• Assigning regulations to Process and Controls
• Setting up of Indirect Entity-Level Controls
• Roles within Process Control
b) Plan and conduct Design sessions and workshops to steer the business on best practices for Process control [PC], in order to complete and validate configuration documents for Process Control and integration of PC with Risk Management [RM] and Access Control [AC].
c) Configure GRC’s Process Control module following agile methodology whilst ensuring compliance with ISO processes and relevant client processes.
d) Review the current solution deployed and the various components (SAP HANA, IDM, ECC, CRM SRM BW etc.) and advise on ways to enhance already deployed solutions in light of the full end-to-end architecture and implementation of GRC for deployment.
e) Help customers harmonize master data in order to facilitate the GRC deployment
3. Reporting Requirements for the GRC implementation
a) Provide guidance and technical support to ensure the reporting requirements are being captured correctly and ensuring this information is provided to the ERP’s BI Team.
b) Provide recommended best practices on ways ensuring GRC reporting modules are correctly integrated leveraging the latest developments and integrating with SAP BI and SAC Analytics.
c) Provide solution to extract data from GRC into HANA through standard extraction tools (SLT preferably).
Qualifications and experience:
• Overall 12+ years of experience on SAP GRC implementation, including:
• Extensive Hands-On experience with SAP GRC (with Fiori integration) including functional knowledge of ALL of the following modules/areas:
a. SAP GRC Risk Management
b. SAP GRC Access Control
c. SAP GRC Process Control and Fraud Management
d. GRC reporting
• At least two full life cycle implementation of SAP GRC and Cloud solutions including end-to-end implementation of SAP GRC Risk Management and Process Control.
• Hands on experience with Cloud/On-Premise hybrid integration is required in addition to integration with other SAP products such as IDM and Solution Manager.
• Strong functional knowledge on the above-captioned GRC modules and other relevant SAP modules, particularly SAP Finance, SAP Supply Chain, HCM and BPC is required to fully deliver:
a. SAP Risk Management
b. SAP Process Control
c. SAP Access Control
d. SAP Cloud Access Governance
• Additional DESIRABLE experience:
a. Knowledge of the SAP Security
b. Up to date familiarity with SAP’s roadmap for GRC with machine learning and predictive analytics for Risk Assessment and Auditing functions.
For Immediate Response call 732-876-7620, or send your resume to RecruiterAJ@Trigyn.com
TRIGYN TECHNOLOGIES, INC. is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and has been in business for 30 years. TRIGYN is an ISO 9001:2015, ISO 27001:2013 (ISMS) and CMMI Level 5 certified companyRead more