Posted: May 3, 2021
Imagine what you could accomplish here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Are you ready to bring your passion and dedication to your next challenging career adventure?
We are seeking a high-energy and self-driven SAP Project Lead as a member of the Apple SAP Global IS&T Organization, to engage a passionate team to design, develop and implement SAP ECC/S4 Hana... and SAP Cloud based application for supply chain execution and logistics at Apple!
• 10-12 years of strong functional and configuration in SAP MM, WM/EWM, and LE functions
• Experience in Web UI, Fiori / UI5, ALE /IDOCs, RFC, as well integrating with external partners using EDI, XML and API Interfaces.
• Strong and outstanding written and verbal communication skills, including presentation skills to all levels of partner
• Ability to handle tasks with varying priorities and leading multiple projects with internal multi-functional team and external partners across several groups
• Desired Experience:
• Knowledge in SAP S4/HANA with a full lifecycle ERP Implementation experience
• Prior experience with business processes global logistic, reverse logistic, service, repair logistics and procure-to-pay would be helpful.
As a Senior SAP Functional Analyst you will work in leading a team in designing, developing and implementing SAP AppleCare logistics projects at Apple! Interact and work hand in hand alongside business, other IT groups, and external parties on an ongoing basis. Apply your experience in business processes globally in meaningful areas of service logistics and/or reverse logistics. Utilize SAP ECC/S4 Hana LE/MM/WM/EWM and understanding of other SAP modules such as SD, TMS, SNC, EM and ME. Work with business users to define scope and analyze business requirements, provide conceptual and detailed design to meet business needs, perform vital SAP configurations, write detailed functional specifications for development of ABAP/UI5/Fiori custom programs, and test and implement the end-to-end solution.
Education & Experience
Education & Experience
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or related field followed by up to 12 years with progressive, post-baccalaureate experience in job offered or software engineering related occupation.
Additional RequirementsRead more