Job Title S/4 HANA - Transport Management Lead Location Glen Mills, PA Scope As a Transport Management Lead, will be responsible for the successful design, build, deployment, and support of S/4 HANA business processes and technical solution within the SAP Transport Management Space. Will provide subject matter expertise on a broad range of S/4 HANA solutions. Will also be an advocate for adherence to standard S/4 HANA capabilities and drive alignment across business units and... geographies.
Communicate with client stakeholders to understand emerging business needs and develop solutions to address them. Will determine implementation strategies while maintaining insight to applicable industry best practices, trends, and technology capabilities.
Will drive the core tenets of the following functionality in Transport Management
• Create forwarding orders for ordering parties
• Transfer orders and deliveries from an ERP system
• Create freight bookings
• Plan the transportation and select carriers
• Tender transportation services
• Dispatch and monitor the transportation
• Calculate the transportation charges for both the ordering party and the supplier side
• Consider foreign trade and dangerous goods regulations
Key Qualifications & Responsibilities Day to Day job Duties:
Provide S/4 HANA solution and general SME input in the TM functions with deep knowledge on configuration, transactions, and development.
• Participate in the deliverable materials reviews as needed
• Provide technical information about the existing systems
• Provide technical information about the existing solution environment
• Provide data migration and validation support
• Participate in solution testing and validation
• Assist with development of technical specifications
• Participate in infrastructure design and implementation support
• Provide timely functional and technical solution status updates to program management leadership
• Drive necessary design decisions for the client
• Help as required with knowledge transfer during the Transition Phase
• Communicate appropriately with client to determine nature and severity level of service events
• Appropriately analyze client service events to obtain resolution or work-around
• Effectively communicate service event resolutions to client
• Provide technical support related to the maintenance and administration of the solution landscape
• Provide development support for minor enhancements and customizations
• Provide other services as specified in the SOW
Basic Qualifications: (what are the skills required to this job with minimum years of experience on each)
• Strong communication skills
• Customer focus orientation and abilities with a strong focus on quality
• Experience in onshore / offshore delivery models
• Full professional English language skills
• Fast learner and goal-oriented working style
• Excellent team player
• High quality demands towards work accomplished
• Creative, open minded, and able to communicate and convince others based on technical facts
• Analytical skills to solve complex problems; a structured, reliable, and independent way of working under pressure; confident and friendly interaction with customers and very good communication skills in general.
• Can be based anywhere in the continental United States.
• Travel to client locations ~75% of the time.
~25% work from home.
Diverse Lynx LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive due consideration for employment without any discrimination. All applicants will be evaluated solely on the basis of their ability, competence and their proven capability to perform the functions outlined in the corresponding role. We promote and support a diverse workforce across all levels in the company.
Sourced via zobjobs.comRead more