LIFE AT BRP
We create innovative ways to move – on snow, water, asphalt. In the air, on the ground and everywhere in between.
Built on a 75-year tradition of ingenuity and intensive customer focus, BRP is headquartered in the Canadian town of Valcourt, Quebec and operates manufacturing facilities in Canada, the United States, Mexico, Finland, and Austria. We have a total workforce of more than 14 500 driven, resourceful people.
Our portfolio of industry-leading and distinctive products... includes Ski-Doo and Lynx snowmobiles, Sea-Doo watercraft, Can-Am on- and off-road vehicles, Alumacraft, Manitou, Quintrex, Stacer and Savage boats, Evinrude and Rotax marine propulsion systems as well as Rotax engines for karts, motorcycles and recreational aircraft. We support our lines of product with a dedicated parts, accessories and clothing business to fully enhance your riding experience.
Because it’s not about the destination. It’s about the journey. Yours.
We are passionate and qualified; by joining BRP, you will evolve within an experienced team that will welcome you with open arms.
Follow us on:
• LinkedIn @BRP;
• Twitter @BRPnews;
• Facebook @BRPinfo.
WHY JOIN THE TEAM?
This role is designed to be part of the newly defined SAP Centre of Excellence (CoE) organization at BRP. This group will consist of both business process and technical experts across multiple domains, who will provide support and continuous improvement to enable the business and wider organization to achieve its goals and future growth objectives. We are looking for smart, independent, and motivated individuals who are excited to be part of this exciting growth journey.
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
• Provide expert knowledge in the SAP Sales and Distribution module, Vistex solution and the integration of non-SAP Sales ordering solution to respond to business requirements, and position potential solutions
• Develop relationships with key business users to drive the effectiveness of the SAP solutions
• Support the business and PMO in demand management and project prioritization
• Participate in the elaboration of projects/implementations and continuous improvement initiatives.
• Works with Application Management Services (AMS) teams and other partners, and lead continuous improvement activities
• Participate in relevant implementations and continuous improvement initiatives, including design, configuration, testing and implementation
• Provide technical support to project delivery and continuous improvement work.
• Develop and provide standards and best practices to the PMO and support teams for project delivery and application maintenance.
• Define and provide governance for the design of sales and distribution requirements. Ensure technical specifications are matching business requirements. Supervise and guide key resources for the development and testing phases.
• Develops functional specifications and design specifications
• Supports peer review of design standards and specifications
• Acquire knowledge of emerging functionality / solutions, and contribute to their successful implementation within the businesses, where appropriate
• Assist with the resolution of complex application support and maintenance issues, where relevant
• Govern the transition and handoff from the project delivery team to the application support team.
• Contribute to decisions on product, tool, and method selection, providing input on industry trends
• Supports the business and SAP Business Advisors / Partners
• Supports organizational change management functions in the development and delivery of end user training, change impact assessments and job aids
• Suggest improvements for the solutions maintenance/operation
YOUR QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business, or other relevant subject areas
• 8+ years' experience in configuring SAP SD module with at least 1 S4 HANA full life-cycle implementation
• You have a deep level of understanding of SAP’s sales and distribution module and experience in managing shipyard and distribution center specific functionalities in SAP
• Very strong understanding of sales and distribution processes and configuration within SAP.
• Good understanding of other SAP modules that integrate to SAP SD (FICO,MM).
• Experience working with third-party integrations with SAP
• Sales order processes, bill of lading , shipping, distributed requirement planning, variant configuration etc. Warehouse management process.
• Business knowledge and process design skills for manufacturing industry
• Strong communication / interpersonal skills, capable of interacting with multiple levels of IT and business management.
• Strong organizational skills as well as strong analytical problem-solving skills
• You’re able to work in French and English (written and oralRead more