Employer: syncreon America, Inc.
Position: SAP Technology Analyst (Job Code: 1004)
• Responsible for providing operational and project support, and administration of multiple SAP landscapes;
• Perform root-cause-analysis, as well as performance management and optimization of SAP NetWeaver ECC, BPC, BW, BOBJ, BODS, Fiori systems;
• Ensure the SAP based systems operate reliably and efficiently in a secure environment;
• Assist with the configuration and maintenance of High Availability and... Disaster Recover on SAP solutions and RunSAP methodology to perform duties;
• Develop business continuity plans, failover and disaster recovery plans and validate disaster recovery processes periodically; provide complete quality documentation for the SAP environments;
• Liaise with the functional SAP experts and business teams in order to assist with the ongoing production support of SAP systems; support proactive monitoring of core SAP applications, performance, installation, break fixes and change requests per business support requirements;
• Researching complex application/System integration issues with functional teams;
• Support System Solution design/Architecture for integrating SAP products, setup and configure integrations between various systems (SAP and non-SAP systems);
• Update regulatory compliance programs related to IFRS along with US, Canadian, European and Mexican Taxation principles, international commercial terms (Incoterms 2010);
• Use General Data Protection and Privacy Regulations (GDPR) and/or Data Protection and Privacy law, audits cycles, SOX and SOD compliances to perform duties;
• Analyze changes in online transactional processing, business processes, and external information sources to perform optimization and tuning on databases to improve performance and response time of applications;
• Explore, evaluate and implement new tools and technologies to increase efficiency of the business users;
• Utilize SAP ERP, Sybase ASE, HANA, MaxDB, VM ware tools, SSO, SAP Correction and Transport System (CTS), RunSAP methodology, Qlick administration, GDPR, Kofax, RHEL and IFRS to perform duties;
• Maintain SLD, LMDB, technical monitoring, incident management, service catalog management and related tools in solution manager;
• Perform Information Lifecycle Management (Data Archiving, Reporting on archived data and Decommissioning), create Risk Analysis and Remediation (RAR) customized global rule set;
• Configure and setup SAP Fiori gateway system with SAP NW SSO, Open source SSO solutions, X.509 certificates, TLS layer security, end-to-end encryption, tunneling, decryption and re-encryption, TCP/IP routing, ACL setup, and single sign-on via Kerberos/SPNEGO architecting activities during upgrades and major releases with multiple stakeholders working with change and release management teams;
• Advise on technical approach in a regulated environment for all systems integrating to SAP, including third party warehouse management systems, billing systems, European VAT Tax systems and operating system (UNIX / Windows/Linux);
• Use Flash based Central storage systems, Live switch over / DR to VM ware tools, Live VM to VM Sybase migration and Freeze/Thaw scripts;
• Support Business Objects configuration with SDK’s; performance tuning of the integrated systems; develop security for BusinessObjects reporting applications and provide administrative support;
• Use SOAP, BICS, XML, DBConnect, and data extraction configuration for SAP and Non SAP Data sources;
• Integrate third party treasury and risk management data providers (Kyriba) for FX translations; and use HANA cloud integrator, SAP JAM, Employee central payroll system with on premise SAP ERP systems.
Location: 2851 High Meadow Circle, Suite 250, Auburn Hills, Michigan, 48326;
Salary: $100,000 per year
Education: Bachelors Degree – Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronic Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or in a related field of study (will accept equivalent foreign degree);
Experience: Four (4) years in the position above, as an SAP Basis Admin, as a Lead Consultant, as a Lead Analyst, or in a related occupation.
Other Requirements: Experience must include four (4) years use of all the following: SAP ERP, Sybase ASE, HANA, MaxDB, VM ware tools, SSO, RunSAP methodology, Qlick administration, GDPR, Kofax, RHEL and IFRS.
Will also accept any suitable combination of education, training, and/or experience.
Steve Papadimitriou, HR Generalist
syncreon America, Inc.
2851 High Meadow Circle, Suite 250
Auburn Hills, MI 48326
Submit resume to syncreon America’s website at:
www.careers.syncreon.com and reference above code.
At syncreon we are fully committed to the health and safety of our employees. We have full prevention and mitigation processes in place, including cleaning and sanitization practices, as well as screenings, masks and social distancing. syncreon complies with national, state and local orders.
syncreon offers exciting and challenging roles within a growing international organization. We strive to hire and develop the right people, locally and globally; stimulating personal growth and self-development within an informal atmosphere. We offer a market competitive compensation package.
syncreon delivers tailored, progressive and scalable solutions to premier global automotive and technology brands, such as Jaguar Land Rover, Harley Davidson, BMW, Dell, Xerox and Canon. We supply 3PL and 4PL solutions that adapt as quickly as industry and the marketplace evolve. For over 60 years syncreon has provided unique and innovative expertise in providing highly integrated, warehousing management, inbound to manufacturing, reverse and repair, export packing, aftermarket services, fulfilment services and transport. Today we have 14,000+ employees working in 100+ locations worldwide who enjoy our supportive culture, dedication to work-life balance, people development and superb career opportunities. For more information, visit www.syncreon.com.
Candidates chosen to move forward within the Recruitment Process, may be required to undergo an assessment and/or submit further background information. Any offers of employment may be conditional on completion of required checks and provision of relevant documentation, in accordance with the applicable local legislationRead more