Requisition ID: 286705
Work Area: Software-Design and Development
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster... equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
SAP Design is a centralized team that focuses on building a best-in-class product experience to scale across all of SAP’s products and services. The practice areas within SAP Design are focused on building a center of excellence. We will achieve this by evolving our design language system Fiori, developing research fundamental to understanding our customer experience, and inclusive design as a holistic practice. The SAP Design story will grow by building our brand through the creative studio and impact achieved through strategy and design operations.
We are looking for a Senior 3D Motion Designer to join our Creative Studio team. You will collaborate with teams across SAP to launch creative marketing experiences to guide our mission, business, and product expression forward. We focus on creating a product expression that is built upon creativity and art, and we strive to look at brand marketing through a non-traditional lens. We work across the latest platforms, covering web and mobile experiences, visual design, photography, video, and animation. Our team is made up of accomplished designers, illustrators, art directors, motion designers, and copywriters. This role reports to our Creative Director.
• Work with team members to help conceptualize and execute animation projects for different platforms including web, social, and broadcast.
• Work on projects from ideation and design through implementation, in partnership with our creative team.
• Translate Product Expression strategy into powerful and purposeful creative concepts.
• Design graphic concepts, assets, and visual treatments for various channels.
• Elevate brand aesthetics while supporting overall Product Expression direction.
• Work with partners across SAP to guarantee an integrated product experience.
Work Experience And Qualifications
• 6+ years of studio or freelance experience.
• Proficiency with Cinema 4D, Redshift or Octane, and Adobe Creative Suite.
• Experience working on all parts of the production pipeline (design, animation, compositing).
• Portfolio of work that displays design, high-fidelity animation, motion, iconography, typography, color, and imagery.
• Experience working cross-functionally to launch integrated marketing campaigns.
• Understanding of performance-based marketing strategies.
• Familiarity with both, new and traditional channels and media.
• Experience in enterprise software design and delivery is preferable.
• Experience working alongside an agile software development team, including use of project management software and integration with scrum, agile etc. is a plus.
• Remote/Virtual US
What You Get From Us
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team. (Americas:Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Additional Locations: Virtual - USARead more