As an Application Developer, you will lead IBM into the future by translating system requirements into the design and development of customized systems in an agile environment. The success of IBM is in your hands as you transform vital business needs into code and drive innovation. Your work will power IBM and its clients globally, collaborating and integrating code into enterprise systems. You will have access to the latest education, tools and technology, and a limitless career... path with the world’s technology leader. Come to IBM and make a global impact!
Your Role and Responsibilities
IBM Baton Rouge Client Innovation Center is working with clients in various industries on their digital transformation journey
• to shape new demands through personalized experience, contents and innovation.
• to create and develop an environment that enables innovation and the rapid testing of ideas (fail fast, learn fast),
• to set up the tools, methods and approaches for the client to create a sustainable and cost-effective digital capability and deliver against an initial set of Minimum Viable Products (MVPs).
IBM is looking for an Adobe Application Developer that could help us implement cutting-edge Adobe Experience Manager solutions.
• Work with both internal team and client team on implementing Adobe Experience Manager (AEM)
• Develop Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) code asset
• Perform Unit and integration testing
• Work in Agile projects and actively participate to project success
This is not a work from home opportunity. It will require relocation to Louisiana once the Client Innovation Center reopens. This position requires up to 50% travel.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
• Minimum of 4 years of experience developing solutions using Adobe Experience Manager with general knowledge of setup, development, configuration and Dev/Ops procedure
• Experience in JSP, Java EE, Junit, OSGi, Servlets, JSTL Tag Library, Annotations, Eclipse Development
• Experience in usage of RESTful Web Services
• Experience in Agile projects
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
• Knowledge of good practice around usability, maintainability and accessibility
• Adobe Experience Manager Certified Developer
• Experience with services architecture, headless application, Progressive Web App (PWA) and Single Page Application (SPA)
• Good knowledge of SQL/PLSQL.
• Good knowledge of Adobe AEM building blocks (including templates, components, dialogs etc.)
• Good knowledge about AEM deployment process
• Good knowledge of AEM Forms
• Good knowledge of Adobe eco-systems and capability
• Experience in usage of Selenium
• Experience with an application/web serverRead more