Job Title: Senior Analyst - Salesforce COE
Barclays is a British universal bank. We are diversified by business, by different types of customers and clients, and by geography. Our businesses include consumer banking and payments operations around the world, as well as a top-tier, full service, global corporate and investment bank, all of which are supported by our service company which provides technology, operations and functional services across the Group.
Risk and Control Objective
Ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, Enterprise Wide Risk Management Framework and internal Barclays Policies and Policy Standards.
We’re committed to providing a supportive and inclusive culture and environment for you to work in. This environment recognises and supports ways to balance your personal needs, alongside the professional needs of our business. Providing the opportunity for... all our employees, globally to work flexibly empowers each of us to work in a way that suits our lives as well as enabling us to better service our customers’ and clients’ needs. Whether you have family commitments or you’re a carer, or whether you need study time or wish to pursue personal interests, our approach to working flexibly is designed to help you balance your life.
If you would like some flexibility then please discuss this with the hiring manager.
Responsible for providing end-to-end support administration of Barclays Salesforce CRM being used across UK and other international markets. The overall job responsibilities includes but is not limited to user case management, project delivery for new features and enhancements, database management, data mining, running queries and extensive reports and dashboards creation for management
What will you be doing?
Sales force Administration and Incident management (70%)
• End-to-end administration including data maintenance, User and Incident management
• Responsible for Barclays Salesforce CRM database management, data mining, merging, running queries, publishing dashboards for senior management.
• Searching, event creation, report running, merging, mass transfers, editing accounts, data mining in Salesforce CRM database
• Report writing and maintenance of folders, dashboard creation and maintenance, tracking of user change requests, data processing prior to uploads, monitoring of emails for adhoc queries
• Act as a backup for any team member, in case of any unplanned leave or short notice resignation i.e. well versed with all aspects of Sales cloud.
• Ability to think out of the box, to be able to understand user queries and deliver beyond expectations by proactively providing solutions.
Business Liaison / Stakeholder Management (20%)
• Act as a Centre of excellence for users providing expert help and guidance on a wide range of complex and difficult subjects.
• Liaison with external vendors and 3rd parties for effective management of licensees and report management.
• Investigate and resolve the more complex problems, issues and queries.
• Liaise with the UK head office team, users, suppliers and other experts, as appropriate.
• Provide users with data analysis that Salesforce can provide.
• Provide presentations and a MI output at various forums.
Quality Management (10%)
• Ensure that the highest quality and accuracy standards are achieved in all the deliverables and that it matches the stakeholder’s expectations
• Drive for future quality improvements
• Share knowledge and best practice standards in an effort to continuously improve content delivery
What we’re looking for:
• Experience in Salesforce.com technologies
• Understanding of Salesforce security model
• Certified Salesforce Administrator
Skills that will help you in the role:
• Project management skills
• Understanding of Salesforce data model
Where will you be working?
Be More at Barclays
At Barclays, each day is about being more – as a professional, and as a person. ‘Be More @ Barclays’ represents our core promise to all current and future employees. It’s the characteristic that we want to be associated with as an employer, and at the heart of every employee experience. We empower our colleagues to Be More Globally Connected, working on international projects that improve the way millions of customers handle their finances. Be More Inspired by working alongside the most talented people in the industry, and delivering imaginative new solutions that are redefining the future of finance. Be More Impactful by having the opportunity to work on cutting-edge projects, and Be More Valued for who you are.
Interested and want to know more about Barclays? Visit home.barclays/who-we-are/ for more details.
Purpose and Values
We deploy finance responsibly to support people and businesses, acting with empathy and integrity, championing innovation and sustainability, for the common good and the long term.
Our values underpin everything we do: Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship.
We harness the power of diversity and inclusion in our business, trust those we work with, and value everyone's contribution.
We operate with honesty, transparency and fairness in all we do.
We act with empathy and humility, putting the people and businesses we serve at the centre of what we do.
We champion innovation, and use our energy, expertise and resources to make a positive difference.
We prize sustainability, and are passionate about leaving things better than we found them.
We aim to foster a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel confident in bringing their whole selves to work, feel included and their talents are nurtured, empowering them to contribute fully to our vision and goals.
Our customers are unique. The same goes for our colleagues. That's why at Barclays we offer a range of benefits, allowing every colleague to choose the best options for their personal circumstances. These include a competitive salary and pension, health care and all the tools, technology and support to help you become the very best you can be. We are proud of our flexible working options for colleagues. If you have a need for flexibility, then please discuss this with usRead more