This position is in the My Oracle Support Applications group. My Oracle Support application is a mission critical application used by Oracle Customer Support to manage and resolve all customer-initiated requests for different Oracle products. We are investing in building next generation My Oracle Support application using OCI, PaaS and SaaS offerings from Oracle technology and application stack with a goal of enhancing our customers experience.
We are a group of highly motivated... application engineers with expertise across the enterprise application technology stack, working in small agile teams to solve sophisticated and high impact problems.
Are you passionate about architecting and developing solutions that solve complex business and systems problems by leveraging state-of-the-art technology?
What you will do
• Responsible for full software lifecycle, design and development of BI solutions.
• Involved in application analysis, design, development, verification and validation, it is to be done as per industry guidelines and best practices.
• Design and implement changes to existing software architecture, build highly sophisticated enhancements and optimize working code .
• Build and execute unit tests and plans. Review integration and regression test plans.
• Complete own role independently or with minimal supervision/guidance.
• Research and evaluate a variety of software products and development tools.
• Apply knowledge/skills to a range of standard and moderately complex activities
• Assimilate disparate information (log files, error messages, etc.) and pursue leads to perform root cause analysis.
• Ensure optimum performance, high availability and stability of solutions.
• Seamlessly work in a multisite, multicultural development team.
• Focus on taking actions and delivering results.
• Think systematically in a multicultural environment, to deal with different role & team members.
• Provides technical guidance and support to colleagues such as code reviews, testing, and software documentation as required.
• Contribute in estimation & Planning of project deliverables, manage agile activities/ceremonies for the project.
• Deliver POCs and migrate solutions tailored to customers' needs and proof points.
What you will need.
• Graduate or Post Graduate degree in Computer Science or equivalent qualification
• Minimum 5 years of software engineering experience, developing and delivering products and solutions in a commercial environment.
• Extensive hands on experience with Analytics and Data Warehousing report/solution development.
• Strong knowledge and hands on experience on ETL and Reporting tools like ODI, Informatica, OBIEE, DAC.
• Experience working with Oracle's analytics offerings such as Oracle Analytics Cloud, Data Visualization, OBIEE, Fusion Analytics for Warehouse.
• Must have good knowledge of SQL, PL/SQL. In-depth understanding of Reporting, data analysis and BI concepts and solutions. Excellent ability to write SQL queries, design/develop stored procedures for Oracle Database.
• Ability to tune performance of ETL Processes and SQL Queries.
• Good to have experience in design and development of Oracle BI Repository (RPD) solution.
• Keen insight and business acumen with strong analytical skills.
• Excellent communication skills supplemented by adaptability and flexibility. Experience developing applications for the cloud desired.
• Knowledge of Oracle Cloud offerings is a plusRead more