About this job
Job type: Full-time
Industry: Cloud Services, Customer Experience Management, Enterprise Software
Company size: 10k+ people
Company type: Public
java, reactjs, amazon-web-services
Requisition ID: 278498
Work Area: Software-Design and Development
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together... they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
Senior Business Intelligence Engineer
We are looking for a highly ambitious Senior Business Intelligence Engineer who will responsible for developing the data architecture for Integration Suite. You will have opportunities to work with large amount of data, develop insights, build metrics/reports to help in decision making.
• Responsible for the architecture, design, development, and maintenance of the data lake to meet the business needs and lead the execution.
• Work as an individual contributor and actively drive stakeholder engagement to understand data/reporting needs in the organization and deliver those
• Demonstrate strong capabilities in data modelling, ETL development, SQL and data warehousing
• Build/operate highly available, distributed systems of data extraction, ingestion, and processing of large data sets
• Prepare data for prescriptive and predictive modelling (apply ML concepts)
• Build algorithms/prototypes and conduct complex data analysis and report on results
• Hands-on end-to-end Database Development encompassing Database Design and Development working with cross-functional teams.
• Strong in writing and analysis complex SQL queries
• Continuously evaluate the design/algorithms and optimize for better performance in production.
• BE/B Tech/ME/M Tech/MCA in Computer Science
• 7-11 years’ experience and knowledge of data warehouse technical architectures, infrastructure components, ETL and reporting tools.
• 4+ years of hands-on experience with Business intelligence tools
• 2+ Experience using advanced SQL, python, big data, complex datasets
• Solid understanding of source data, its strengths, weaknesses, semantics, and formats; solid knowledge of logical and physical data modelling concepts (relational and dimensional).
• Experience identifying and communicating analytical outcomes in person and in writing to both business and technical teams
• Experience in relational database concepts and non-relational and unstructured data such as NoSQL, Big Data, Hadoop etc.
• Knowledge of underlying mathematical foundations of statistics, machine learning, economics, and analytics.
• Experience with exploratory data analysis, statistical analysis and testing, and model development.
ABOUT THE TEAM
SAP Integration Suite is the Integration solution of choice based on SAP Business Technology Platform. With more than 10,000 customers and counting, it is one of the most successful cloud services from SAP
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Additional LocationsRead more