Our work at Hach ensures water quality for people around the world. Our customer partnerships, passionate experts, and reliable, easy-to-use solutions make water analysis better—faster, simpler, greener, and more informative. As a member of our team, you’ll get to make an immediate, measurable impact on a global scale, within industries from aviation to manufacturing to mining. You’ll also be part of an environment that fosters career growth and professional development, with kindness at its... core. And you’ll be part of our mission, which drives us to develop water quality solutions that protect the health and safety of all living things.
Hach is proud to be one of Danaher's Water Quality companies. Motivated by the highest possible stakes of climate change and global health, we’re working together within a rapidly digitizing industry to find innovative technologies that guarantee the safety of our water and our environment.
This position is responsible to design, develop, implement and handle information technology (IT) solutions that meet the needs of the business. Specifically this role will support Aquatic Informatics in the integration of their platforms into Oracle. Work closely with IT management and our business units to develop solutions and lead projects that facilitate process improvements as well as to provide regular support to the users.
If you are an Oracle professional who thrives on leading projects and bringing solutions to the business, has validated experience in end to end Oracle implementations and you also want to work for an organization with multiple dimensions and endless opportunities for growth and advancement...apply to interview with us!
This role is a full time opportunity in Vancouver, BC and will specifically support Aquatic Informatics (another Danaher Company part of the Water Platform) with future opportunity to support additional Danaher Operating Companies.
• Design, develop and lead the implementation of technology solutions that meet the needs of internal and external customers
• Lead implementation and support of Oracle Financial modules to improve business processes and eliminate waste
• Implement and support non-Oracle solutions (both on-premise and cloud) and their integration with Oracle EBS
• Work with SMEs to define and document project scope and specifications
• Develop detailed and comprehensive test plans, unit test systems and applications and coordinate testing with the business users for unit tests, System Integration Tests (SIT) and User Acceptance Tests (UAT)
• Work independently on assigned projects and tasks, effectively using other resources as needed
• Mentor and cross train other IT associates and designated users to support areas of responsibility
• Work with IT and Finance teams on global standards and strategy
Education, background and skill requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree in a technical or business-related field
• 5+ years experience in designing and supporting Oracle EBS applications
• Functional and Technical expertise of Oracle EBS Financial modules (GL, AR, AP, CM, FA, IE, Cost Acct, Payments etc.)
• Experience of at least two end-to-end implementations of Oracle EBS
• Understanding of Oracle Supply Chain modules (INV, OM, PO) is a plus
• Strong knowledge of finance business processes and month-end/year-end tasks
• Knowledge of Oracle PL/SQL
• Basic understanding of PC hardware and peripherals
When you join us, you’ll also be joining Danaher’s global organization, where 69,000 people wake up every day determined to help our customers win. As an associate, you’ll try new things, work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerful Danaher Business System tools and the stability of a tested organization.
At Danaher, we value diversity and the existence of similarities and differences, both visible and not, found in our workforce, workplace and throughout the markets we serve. Our associates, customers and shareholders contribute unique and different perspectives as a result of these diverse attributes.
If you’ve ever wondered what’s within you, there’s no better time to find outRead more