The Senior Developer - Business Intelligence will be based in Chennai.
We Are Looking For Someone Who Demonstrates
• Intense collaboration
• Passionate customer focus
• Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
• Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
• Relentless drive to win
Here Is a Glimpse Of What You Will Do
• Should have experience in creating complex dashboard in tableau (LOD, Multiple data source extract, Data blending, Dynamic parameters, Actions, Complex filters, Extensions, Performance tuning)
• Should have experience in Tableau desktop, Tableau Web, Tableau Server /Admin, Tableau Prep .
• Building, publishing customized interactive dashboards, report scheduling using Tableau server.
• Experience on creating Dual-axis Chart, Waterfall Chart, Charts of Forecasting and Time analysis.
• Having exposure to Tableau ASK DATA on NLP is advantage.
• Candidate will be involved in MSTR Report or Document or Dashboard Development.
• Should have worked on MSTR Objects creation... and Maintenance.
• Should have experience in creating free form SQL reports.
• Restricted data for particular users using Row level security and User filters.
• Should have knowledge on Dashboard Widgets.
• Candidate should be Good at writing SQL
• Have sound Knowledge on debugging SQL and Fixing the issues.
• Experience on Teradata will be advantageous
• Involved in creating database objects like tables, views, procedures, triggers, and functions using T-SQL to provide definition, structure and to maintain data efficiently.
• Should have knowledge in Data warehousing and ETL (Alteryx, Informatica, data stage, etc.)
• Candidate should be good converting Business Requirement into Deliverable
• Gather user requirements, analyze and design software solution based on the requirements.
• Performed extensive GAP analysis in the project as there were numerous 'As-Is' and 'To-Be' conditions.
Here is some of what you will need (required) :
• Minimum 3 plus years of experience in creation of dashboard in Tableau, Publishing and Maintain the same
• Hand on experience in creating MSTR Report.
• Need to be prepared to work in a Global Environment that involves all the possible time zones
• Willing to learn analytical tools and automation process
• Ability to understand the process and perform gap analysis to standard.
• Must possess very strong English communication, negotiation and project self-driven skills.
• Exposure to Supply chain process is added advantages
Here are a few examples of what you will get for the great work you provide:
• Health Insurance
Flex does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Flex does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status or any other status protected by law. Flex provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request to express interest in a position by e-mailing: email@example.com . Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within Flex will be reviewed at the e-mail address. Flex will contact you if it is determined that your background is a match to the required skills required for this position. Thank you for considering a career with Flex.
The Information We Collect
We may collect personal information that you choose to submit to us through the Website or otherwise provide to us. This may include your contact details; information provided in online questionnaires, feedback forms, or applications for employment; and information you provide such as CV/Resume. Your details will be provided to the entity you are applying for a job with. We will use your information for legitimate business purposes such as responding to comments or queries or answering questions; progressing applications for employment; allowing you to choose to share web content with others or; where you represent one of our customers or suppliers, administering the business relationship with that customer or supplier. We will process your data in accordance with our recruitment privacy notice (https://flex.com/other/recruitment-notice-english) .
If you have any queries about the processing of your data, please contact:
Global Data Privacy Officer
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.orgRead more