Requisition ID: 287742
Work Area: Software-Design and Development
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster... equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
Senior Developer Java - SAP Integration
We are looking for Developers who can join in our exciting journey of building next generation features. You will have opportunities to work on cutting edge technologies like Microservice based applications and containers. You will also get to experience leading infrastructure & tools from AWS, Azure, AliCloud and Messaging systems like Kafka. You will also get exposure to Reactive programming, Spring Reactor and more.
• Design, code and test product features by following agile development practices.
• Work closely with Architects within Architect community in SAP Cloud Platform Integration.
• Demonstrate excellent quality, design, development and delivery skills in scrum teams working in short development and release cycles.
• Support DevOps related tasks including delivery, operations and support of the cloud service.
• Drive improvements and innovations in development
• Apply latest cutting-edge cloud technologies.
• Mentor team and showcase good team player skills
• Work with geographically distributed teams seamlessly
• Protocol / Adapter developement
• Exposure on Integration/microservice domain development
• Full time Degree/Masters Degree (BTech, MTech, MCA) in Computer Science or a related subject
• 6 to 11 years of experience in Java Development having
• Development experience in Java/J2EE
• Strong grasp on at least one relational database system such as SAP Hana, Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL, or DB2
• Experience of designing systems with HLD (High level Design) and LLD (Low level Design) knowledge
• Experience of working in an Agile Software development environment and teams.
• Understanding and experience of system quality, security, performance, maintainability & extensibility
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
ABOUT THE TEAM
SAP Integration Suite is the Integration solution of choice based on SAP Business Technology Platform. With more than 10,000 customers and counting, it is one of the most successful cloud services from SAP
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Additional LocationsRead more