We are excited to share that we are named the best places to work in the Technology space. Techwave is a leading global IT services and solutions company revolutionizing digital transformations. We are proud of the company culture we've built as we've grown to 1500+ employees globally to make Techwave a place that people love to come to work every day.
Organization: TECHWAVE (http://www.techwave.net/)
Requirement: Sr. DevOps Kubernetes Engineer
Experience: 9+ Years
Job type... Permanent
TECHNICAL SKILLS :
- Experience in Public cloud development (AWS) & Cloud Services: AWS (EC2, S3, CloudWatch, RDS, Elastic Cache, IAM)
- Configuration Management tools: Ansible, Chef, Puppet, ANT, Maven, etc
- Deployment tools: Ansible, Openshift, Kubernetes and Containers (Docker)
- Programming: Python and Shell scripting
- OS Platforms: Windows and Linux (Ubuntu, like Centos, Amazon linux)
- SCM/Version Control Tools: GIT, GIT Hub, AWS CodeCommit
- CI Tools: GO CD, Jenkins/Hudson
- Database Systems: Postgres, MY SQL, Mongo DB
- Ticketing/Bug Tracking: Jira
- Virtualization: VMware / VirtualBox
- Monitoring tools: Nagios, Splunk.
- Container Technologies: Docker.
- In-depth understanding of Network Protocols: TCP/IP, SSH, SMTP, SNMP, ICMP, FTP, TELNET, NIS, LDAP
- Experience in network troubleshooting tools
- Experience in DevOps tools (monitoring and tracking tools, security, logging)
- Experience in writing deployment and full life cycle for complicated systems and defining architecture requirements for deployment and automation
- Experience in automated deployment and infrastructure intermediate level
- DevOps development and support experienceRead more