• Design, Implement & Build solutions using Computer Vision and Image processing techniques.
• Deliver on market relevant use-cases on any of SoC/GPU/DSP/CPU platforms.
• Customize/Optimize Vision algorithms for a particular target hardware.
• Contribute to in-house efforts towards POC demos.
• Mentor and train junior team members
• Independent project and/or module planning, designing and execution
• Interact with customers to understand their requirements, effort estimation... foresee the issues and tackle them during planning itself etc
• Release management and customer support as required by project/client.
• Focus on Quality and timely deliverables
• Strict follow-up on project related processes
• Work on-site/travel as and when required
1. 5 – 8 years of experience of working on Image Processing and Computer Vision Algorithms
2. Experience in using algorithms for Object Detection, Tracking, Classification, Localization
3. Deep understanding on principle of Camera sensors
4. Hands-on experience with SoC/GPU based Vision Analytics.
5. Hands-on experience in parallel processing techniques using SIMD/CUDA.
6. Hands-on experience with OpenCV/OpenVX/FastCV or equivalent vision library.
7. Sound knowledge on image processing algorithms
8. Proficient in any of the programming languages C++, C, Python
9. Strong kernel and user space programming knowledge
10. Knowledge of software development and software testing lifecycle
11. Excellent written and verbal communication
12. Passionate about learning new technologies, methodologies, strategies and processes
13. Should be able to work in aggressive, high pressure environment
14. Sound knowledge of SW development tools such as Git, CVS, Confluence, JIRA, bit-bucket, SourceTree etc. is must
15. Self-starter, problem-solving mentality, and creative thinker
16. Good in documentation & should be able to prepare the specification, design documents from requirements
• Experience in developing Computer vision applications on Nvidia/Intel/Qualcomm platforms
• Experience in working on DSP Platforms for Image Processing/Computer Vision, is an advantage
• Experience in delivering Computer vision solutions for Automotive domain.
• Experience/Knowledge on Android Multimedia
• Understanding the principles of RADARs & LIDARsRead more