The IT Operations Engineer supports in the delivery of tasks and activities that manage customer / business / user needs (regarding IT requirements) and ensure customer satisfaction with Vodafone s IT products and services in line with Customer Services Management strategy. The IT Operations Engineer conveys a good understanding of established concepts and procedures regarding administrating and maintaining assigned applications, services, systems and solutions, incident... management, problem management, change and release management and some vendor management, through the delivery of defined activities. Typically reports to the Senior IT Operations Team Leader.
• Follows established IT Operations processes to deliver services which support the effective monitoring, operating and maintenance of systems;
• Delivers assigned tasks and activities to keep the system/service in good working order, preventing incidents from arising and restoring system/service to normal operation in line with objectives and KPIs;
• Delivers tasks relating but not limited to required applications, systems and solutions for all end-users, and incident management, problem management, change and release management and basic vendor management;
• Performs maintenance activities, ensuring operating efficiency for all applications and support;
• Supports end-to-end projects that improve customer and employee satisfaction, as required;
• Supports the delivery of automation and digitisation, capacity planning, analysing, reporting and investigating service performance metrics;
• Works collaboratively with internal partners;
• Performs other job-related duties or tasks defined by the supervisor or resulting from assigned agendas.
Monitor and Diagnose
Automation and Robotics
Data Analytics and InsightsRead more