Experience: 4 to 11 yrs
Work Location: Bangalore
As a member of the team, you will be the “source of truth” for most the automation requirements along with insights and analysis of core metrics, build tools and pipelines to plumb and process data.
Responsible to develop high-quality software stacks. You will create frameworks that reveal insights and build systems to perform automated actions in real-time, catering to critical products, services, and business applications... throughout the organization. You will be among the earliest adopters of cutting-edge data technologies and features, working directly with DB, infrastructure teams.
You will increase the efficiency of engineering teams, hundreds of co-workers, and customers.
Hiring for the following applications teams:
Software Development - Team that is responsible to
• Develop data processing pipelines that monitor and analyze metrics from several sources.
• Develop tools to proactively identify the issues and speed up the analysis of issues.
• Develop algorithms to process metrics, correlations, and identify patterns.
• Translate ideas and research into efficient code.
Who You Are:
You want to be part of a community of the most talented, forward-thinking engineers in the industry. You take satisfaction in building resilient, performant, and thoroughly tested modules and distributed systems that can power most applications.
You want to learn, work with, and contribute to open-source technologies. You have experience in distributed systems, databases, performance analysis, monitoring, cloud technologies. You are Enthusiastic to learn and improve product, scalability, and availability.
· Preferred Qualifications: BTech or MTech degree or equivalent
· 4 to 11 years of experience in software/tools development
· Hands-on with Cloud technologies, Streaming, Kubernetes, Fn infrastructure, docker
· Proficiency in any of these programming languages: Java, c, c++, go, python or Scala
· Experience with Linux/Unix systems
· Knowledge of Distributed and parallel computing is a value add
· Experience with ETL, query language a plus
· Statistical and ML knowledge based on any of the following; SciPy, Tensorflow, R is a value add
Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for databases, applications, tools, networks etc.
As a member of the software engineering division, you will apply basic to intermediate knowledge of software architecture to perform software development tasks associated with developing, debugging or designing software applications or operating systems according to provided design specifications. Build enhancements within an existing software architecture and occasionally suggest improvements to the architecture.
Duties and tasks are standard with some variation; displays understanding of roles, processes and procedures. Performs moderately complex problem solving with assistance and guidance in understanding and applying company policies and processes. BS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 1 year of software engineering or related experienceRead more