Remote locations may be available in: Texas.
Note: By applying to this position your application is automatically submitted to the following locations: Sunnyvale, CA, USA; Atlanta, GA, USA; Austin, TX, USA; Chicago, IL, USA; New York, NY, USA; Reston, VA, USA; Seattle, WA, USA; San Francisco, CA, USA
• Bachelor's degree in Finance, Engineering, Economics, similar discipline, or equivalent practical experience.
• 12 years of experience in Value Engineering, Strategy Consulting, or Account Sales in cloud computing or technology.
• Experience managing business executive stakeholders and navigating their environments.
• Experience delivering and implementing board-level digital transformation strategies with clients.
• Advanced knowledge of value selling methodology and processes, opportunities, value chain, and value acceleration and realization across cloud technology.
• Deep understanding of cloud sales and services (technology and... commercials), and a passion for Google Cloud Platform.
• Demonstrated ability to influence and deliver business value with minimal resources and direction.
• Ability to operate efficiently and effectively with enthusiasm and flexibility in a fast-paced, constantly-evolving team environment.
• Outstanding C-level verbal, written, and formal presentation communication and facilitation skills.
About The Job
The Google Cloud Platform (GCP) team helps customers innovate, transform and evolve their business through the use of Google’s Cloud Platform and software products. GCP delivers value at multiple levels: true global Cloud infrastructure, operational automation, Google-scale intelligence solutions, platforms for innovation (ML/AI), and innovation partnerships. GCP helps organizations empower their employees, serve their customers, and build what’s next for competitive advantage – with technology built in the Cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. And our teams are dedicated to helping our customers – developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies – see the benefits of our technology come to life.
As a Google Cloud Value Advisor, you are a business executive or management consultant using value engineering methods to deliver board-level justification and execution strategies, and have deep relevant industry knowledge. Working with the global sales and core account team, this role will use a broad knowledge of business and digital transformation strategies coupled with the ability to lead cross-functional product and industry teams. In this role, you will engage directly with our largest customers to create future vision structure/guidance supported by compelling business cases, strong storytelling and strategy analysis skills that persuade CEOs and boards to make a significant Google Cloud investment. You will develop methodologies to grow business and technical value as well as innovation opportunities with Google. You will set priorities with sales leadership and review deliverables for strategy, content and delivery quality in your region.
Google Cloud provides organizations with leading infrastructure, platform capabilities and industry solutions. We deliver enterprise-grade cloud solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology to help companies operate more efficiently and adapt to changing needs, giving customers a foundation for the future. Customers in more than 150 countries turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to solve their most critical business problems.
• Act as a cross-functional leader to craft executive-ready business or digital transformation propositions for Google Cloud partners and customers (covering the customer engagement, from opportunity creation, to value engagements, and value acceleration ad realization).
• Develop business value propositions and innovation strategies to support customer priorities.
• Build financial models to support customers investment decisions (including quantitative/qualitative analysis) and influence CFO and VP-level finance leadership.
• Deploy value selling methodology and processes for across Google Cloud (enablement and coaching of sales or core account team).
• Manage relationships with regional sales leadership to set priorities on coverage/support and build effective enterprise best practices.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google's EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form Read more