Senior Principal Consultant - Azure Architect - ITO037583
With a startup spirit and 80,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us!
What are we looking for?
Inviting applications for the role of S PC, Data Warehouse Azure Architect
As part of data engineering... practice, he/she will have following responsibilities to work on Data Lake, Warehouse and Integration Delivery. Creating technical solutions, architecting, designing data solution, and data & report development. The SME shall do solutions focusing on below responsibilities:
• Thoughtful leader on Data Lake, Data Warehouse and Integration strategy, BI technologies, Data Governance and service lifecycle management.
• Develop, Drive & Maintain Data Integration Roadmap and best practices.
• Overall responsibility of all technical business requirements gathering, deliverables and implementation.
• Deliver integration solution architecture and high to low level designs for Data Solution.
• Coordinating/guiding engineering teams during design & development.
• Provide assistance in developing strategies for integrating data from various SaaS applications.
• Design, configure, implement Azure data lake and data warehouse solutions at the infrastructure level
• Cloud based services – Should be well versed with, Azure services used for Data storage and Data ingestion/transformation like ADF, BLOB etc.
• Good knowledge of AZURE Cloud platform services stack - Azure Data Factory, Azure SQL Database, AZURE Data Warehouse, Azure Blob Storage, Azure Data Lake Storage, HD Insight, Cosmos DB, etc.
• Hands-on experience on designing and developing scripts for custom ETL processes and automation in any programming knowledge i.e. PowerShell, Python/Java etc.
• Hands-on experience designing and developing stored procedures/functions and leveraging it ETL packages/workflows
• Hands-on experience using tools like Azure Logic Apps, Azure Functions, Azure Container Instances, Azure API Management, Azure PowerShell, REST APIs
Qualifications/ Minimum qualifications
• B.E./ Master’s in Computer Science, Information systems, or Computer engineering, Systems Engineering with 7+ years of relevant experience 10-16 years of experience in Data Engineering Practice and Platforms
• 12+ years of experience in the Data Engineering working on Azure, MSBI projects.
• 5+ years of strong experience with cloud services (Azure preferred)
• 4+ years of leading delivery of Azure projects experience with different areas of Azure : Azure SQL, Azure Automation, Azure Resource management, Azure SQL Datawarehouse, Synapse Analytics, Hdinsight, Stream analytics, IOT hub
• Should have knowledge of Azure devops
• Understanding of RDBMS databases and concept and implementation of NoSQL databases like MongoDB and Cosmos
• Strong experience on Azure worker Role, App services, Web Jobs, scheduler, Service Bus, Logic Apps and Event Hub
• Data warehouse – Should have hands-on data warehouse implementation experience using Azure SQL Server, Azure SQL DB, Azure SQL DW, SSIS and ADF.
• Excellent communication skills are a must
• Should be skilled in creating architecture and design documentation and knowledge of data engineering tools & technologies
• Experienced working in reporting tools SSRS, Power BI and Tableau
• Should be good in tsql, PowerShell, stored procedures and scripting
• Should have experience data migrating from on-premise to cloud
• Azure storage and backup experience
• Should possess good understanding of data governance (metadata management, data lineage, audit logging, data quality and master data management)
• Strong knowledge of Azure IaaS, PaaS services.
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com . Follow us on Twitter , Facebook , LinkedIn , and YouTube !
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Senior Principal Consultant
Bachelor's / Graduation / Equivalent
Mar 15, 2021, 8:32:34 AM
May 14, 2021, 6:29:00 PM
Master Skills List Corporate
Job Category Full TimeRead more