To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job Category Sales Job Details
The Senior Productivity Manager is responsible for designing, delivering and managing global, scalable enablement programs and initiatives to improve product positioning, demonstration skills, and technical aptitude of the Sales team as it relates to Tableau CRM (TCRM), and future AI and predictive capabilities... within the Salesforce analytics portfolio. Your expertise and experience selling TCRM will be pivotal to help the Sales team achieve goals that advance their careers and drive behaviors that lead to success. These goals include reducing ramp time, increasing confidence in demonstrating and articulating value of the entire Tableau platform within a larger data ecosystem, ability to be the Analytics 360 expert with Salesforce peers, and drive pipeline generation and quota attainment for Tableau CRM and future products.
• Serve as the dedicated Tableau CRM (TCRM) subject matter expert and thought leader within the Product Enablement team, improving both evergreen programs and net-new initiatives through holistic enablement of the Tableau platform
• Identify and prioritize TCRM knowledge and performance gaps for AE’s and SE’s, and regions, and design role-based learning strategies to address them
• Develop and maintain a working relationship with Development and Product Marketing teams in service of a delivering a consistent, coherent message to the field around innovative capabilities
• Deliver regular instructor-led training (virtual and in-person) as needed, occasional travel required
• Communicate effectively with stakeholders, often across a broad range of programs and responsibilities
• Work with other members of the global Sales Enablement team, Theater Enablement, and subject Matter Experts outside of Enablement to leverage their expertise and incorporate best practices into your training
• Develop program measurements tied to business outcomes, and design means for stakeholders to comprehend results efficiently
• Work highly independently, delivering results consistently and on time
• Recruitment: Salesforce hires company builders; employees are expected to be on the constant lookout for the best talent to bring onboard, helping Tableau continue to build one of the best companies in the world.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
The Enablement team highly values excellence. As a member of this team, it is imperative you actively demonstrate the knowledge and skills below on a daily basis.
• Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
• Inspires trust with internal clients, especially stakeholders – a trusted advisor, clients want to work with you
• The skills and presence to effectively communicate and lead in-person/virtual training with groups of field personnel and all levels of Sales leadership
• Decision Making
• Excellent decision making, analytical and problem solving skills
• Assesses relative importance of activities and assignments; adjusts priorities when appropriate.
• Maintains a high level of energy and commitment to juggle multiple tasks and priorities, and use available resources to get more done with less; all without losing focus
• The courage and confidence to challenge the status quo
• Anticipates problems and mitigates risks
• Exceptional organizational and follow through skills
• Demonstrated success managing complex projects from start to finish
• Highly accountable - takes responsibility for the success or failure of projects
• Consistently delivers projects on time and on quality with little or no supervision
• Strong team player with track record of cross functional collaboration
• Working effectively across internal functional teams and external vendor relationships
• Measuring Impact
• Track record of analyzing audience needs and tying them to business requirements
• Experience managing program ROI, metrics evaluation and reporting on program deliverables
• A Tableau & Salesforce ambassador of culture – embodies our company values
• Domain Knowledge
• Deep understanding of the entire Tableau CRM platform and essential selling skills (e.g. competitive positioning, technical discovery, use cases, effective demonstrations, proof of concepts, etc.)
• In-depth understanding of sales processes and challenges commonly faced by both Tableau and Salesforce Core AE’s
• 2+ years of TCRM platform experience in a Tableau CRM / Einstein Analytics sales role
• 4+ years in a customer-facing sales role
• Experience facilitating large group discussions focused on skill growth and enablement
For Colorado-based roles: Minimum annual salary of $122,900. You may also be entitled to receive incentive compensation and benefits.
Tableau Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction recordsRead more