Requisition ID: 286020
Work Area: Software-Development Operations
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster... equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
The mission of SAP Cloud Ariba End to End Customer Solutions Test Team is to develop innovate and competitive products for enterprise customers that are affordable, consumable, customizable, localized with rich functionalities.
We are now looking for a highly motivated and energetic person to assist with test automation in a world-class organization delivering products that are humanly desirable, business viable and technically feasible.
You will get the opportunity to work with the most trending technologies that drive the next wave of enterprise integration applications end to end testing solutions.
After an onboarding phase, you will work on exciting tasks. As part of a central quality team, you will be responsible for the end-to-end quality-related activities, with a special focus on test-related tasks within the product creation and maintenance process. Furthermore, support design of a detailed test design incl. test system landscape definition, implement and execute manual and/or automated tests according the Customer quality and test strategy, are an integral part of your daily work.
You will work in a highly motivated, collaborative and diverse team, together with different talents as well as established professionals in multiple locations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Analyze and decompose a complicated software system and design a strategy to test this system
• Design and implement test plans that include unit, functional, regression, system and integration tests
• Execute complex manual and automated test cases
• Create and maintain test scripts
• Build innovative automation systems to facilitate both function and performance testing
• Build tools to generate customer like data in test systems.
• Work with development and test teams to build advanced automated test suites to exercise our world-class applications
• Research new emerging tools and enhance existing automated test systems.
• Participate in architecture discussions
• Represent the team and help manage the team's deliverables/commitments.
• Review software specifications & design and develop test plans/strategies for various software
• Work closely with operations group, system and DB administrators to coordinate needed resources and facilitate requests made by the QA team.
• Bachelor/Master degree in computer science or related field with 7 - 12 years of relevant experience working in a product development environment.
• Minimum of 7 years of working experience in application development/application QA for web applications is required.
• Excellent engineering skills – coding, debugging, designing
• Seven years of experience in QA testing/methodology
• Excellent automation skills with Java, Junit, TestNG, Jenkins, Selenium, Protractor or Katalon
• Experience working on Linux/Unix environment
• Experience in white-box, backend testing, Performance testing.
• Hands-on experience on JUnit, TestNG, Selenium WebDriver or JMeter
• Experience handling complex deployment stacks. Exposure to the public cloud.
• Excellent troubleshooting skills and ability to communicate detailed technical analysis.
• Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
• Good experience building, maintaining, enhancing CI/CD pipelines.
• Experience in tools like Splunk, Dynatrace, DevOps tools.
• Proven technical achievement as an individual contributor
• Working knowledge of testing scalable web-serves based on REST/XML/JSON
• Experience with automating test frameworks for web, mobile or services platforms
• Good in Database concepts and hands-on experience with PL/SQL
• Experience in testing SaaS (Software as a service) On-Demand enterprise solutions
• Exposure to the procurement/supply chain domain is a plus.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Additional LocationsRead more