Hiring Manager :
Montreal (2020 Robert-Bourassa Blvd)
Your Mission :
• Master the technical and business components of the Salesforce platform
• Ensure efficient integration of IT governance requirements in terms of platform security and monitoring.
• Configure and customize the Salesforce platform, taking full advantage of the coding tools provided.
• Implement a code and configuration framework, as well as processes and tools to enable frequent, high quality... deployments.
• Perform code reviews of other team members.
• Carry out deployments and support the platform.
• Participate in estimate sessions.
• Support and help the team move forward by taking part in design, code and security reviews.
• Participate in the various Agile/Scrum meetings.
• Obtain and maintain Salesforce certifications for developers.
• A bachelor’s degree in Information Technology/Software Engineering or any combination of training and equivalent experience.
• 5 to 8 years of experience in software engineering.
• Strong experience delivering products in Agile/Scrum mode.
• Proficiency with Salesforce-related technologies/languages: Apex, lightning and others.
• Any Salesforce certification and/or expertise in a Salesforce environment, including APEX, Visualforce and Lightning components, will be considered assets.
You are :
• Autonomous and proactive
• Passionate, curious and interested in continually upgrading your knowledge
• Energized by challenges
• A team player, fostering collaboration and coaching in a respectful environment
• Excellent at making complex information accessible to different stakeholders
• Able to quickly integrate new concepts and easily understand business needs
Here are a few reasons why others have joined our team:
• An award-winning, inspiring workplace that supports its people and recognizes great work
• Stimulating, challenging projects and development opportunities to help you grow your skills and career
• A comprehensive financial rewards program that recognizes your success
• An extensive, flexible benefits package
• An industry leading Employee Share Purchase Plan where we match 50% of net shares purchased
• A $350 annual wellness account that promotes an active lifestyle
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
At Intact, our value of Respect is founded on seeing diversity as a strength, being inclusive and fostering collaboration. We value diversity and strive to create an inclusive, accessible workplace where all individuals feel valued, respected and heard.
If we can provide a specific adjustment to make the recruitment process more accessible for you, please advise the Talent Acquisition partner who reaches out about the job opportunity and they will work with you to meet your needs.
As an employer and publicly traded financial services company, the best interests of our customers, employees and shareholders are important to us. We want Intact to be a great place to work! This means that internal and external candidates will be asked to consent to background checks so we can learn more about you. Please note that for positions with access to financial data or funds, your credit must be in good standing.
For internal candidates, you can apply for a posted position if you have been in your current position for at least 12 months and are performing at a satisfactory level. Please note we may have identified other internal candidates through our Employee Development Program, and that the selection process may also be opened to external applicants.
Eligibility to Work in Canada
It’s important that you are legally eligible to work in Canada at the time an offer of employment is made. You may be requested to provide proof of eligibility at that time.
This role is eligible for employee referral bonus. #myReferrals1000Read more