Treat our consultants and clients the way we would like others to treat us — we are honest, stay true to our word, and work in the best interest of our clients, consultants, and candidates. Many say they work this way, but few actually do. We are a company that does. Additionally, we bring joy to the world of IT staffing and IT recruiting by making the hiring experience memorable, fun, and different.
Find and provide the best talent for clients and excellent career opportunities for consultants and candidates — whom we treat as part of our team. Interested in joining our team? Check out the opportunity below and apply today!
We are looking to fill a contract opportunity with a Senior SAP Customer Master Data Consultant for our Dublin, OH client. This position requires at least 8 years of hands-on Sr. SAP Techno-Functional experience, and a deep expertise of Master Data Domains on Supplier with Procure to Pay... process.
• Responsible for SAP Master Data fit gap analysis between Global SAP ERP and Regional non-SAP ERPs.
• Run workshops across domain Customer with cross functional teams and business to document current state and challenges, will conduct workshops to drive Key Design Decisions with clear recommendations and leading/best practices, and will handle SAP Master Data configuration and data analysis.
• Document inventory of inbound and outbound master data interfaces, and build conversion future state strategies.
Additional qualifications include:
• Customer and Product is a huge plus
• SAP Cross-Functional knowledge required
• Global SAP implementations is a huge plus
• Good analytical skills and experience in driving workshop with global business and IT teams
• Data profiling skills is a must
• SAP MDG is a highly preferable.
• Deep understating on the key data principles
• ABAP development experience is a plus
• Integration between SAP<>SAP & SAP<>Non-SAP experience is a must
• Conversion experience required
• SAP Versions ECC 6.0 or S4/HANA required
• Working experience on GCP or any cloud is a plus.
• Good Communication and presentation skills
• Should be able to drive, deliver and meet project timelines
ABOUT REVEL IT:
Revel IT (formerly known as Fast Switch) is one of the fastest-growing, privately held, IT Staffing companies in the nation. Our client base includes 32% of the Fortune 25. We have major offices in Dublin, OH, Tucson, AZ, Los Angeles, CA, and Austin, TX, and are rapidly expanding into new markets from coast to coast.
WHY REVEL IT:
• In addition to standard health and 401k benefits, we offer referral bonuses and training/continuing education opportunities.
• 5-year client retention: 99%
• No. 1 supplier with customers: 53%
• Top 3 supplier with customers: 77%
• Consultant retention: 94%
We do our jobs in a way that brings delight every day to our clients and the people who work with us. Life is simply too short to grind through every day as a small cog in a huge recruiting machine. As a young and high energy company, we aim to help consultants and candidates land fulfilling jobs that offer real career growth.
Apply NowRead more