SAP DATA Archiving Consultant
NTT DATA Business Solutions –
NTT DATA Business Solutions Group is part of the NTT DATA Corporate Group a top 10 global IT services provider, headquartered in Tokyo, operating in more than 50 countries. We combine a global reach with local intimacy to provide premier professional SAP services from deep industry expertise consulting to applied innovations in digital, cloud, automation, and system development to business IT outsourcing.
As a global SAP Platinum... Partner, NTT DATA Business Solutions Group leverages its global expertise to deliver quality outcomes whether you are a multi-national or operate in a single country. With over 9,000 SAP experts across 29 countries, we have the capability and reach to help you solve real problems and seize the next opportunity for growth around your SAP strategy and operations.
Our global award winning SAP practice, differentiated by innovation is the undisputed leader in SAP S/4HANA. With about 500 SAP HANA clients and more than 300 SAP S/4HANA clients.
Our clients trust our deep experience and proven approaches - all around the world.
POSITION DESCRIPTION OVERVIEW
The NTT DATA consultant takes ownership of consulting and client activity by advising and defining solutions and acting as a specialist who provides subject matter expertise. They are focussed on delivering sales revenue through delivering personal and company utilisation. They are typically recognised as a leader in a particular area within the consulting group, and assist in developing and mentoring others and innovating NTT DATA propositions.
They also assist in proposition development, IP development, and winning bids.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND EXPECTATIONS:-
• Worked on ECC, S4 platform and have the experience in multiple End to End Implementations.
• Must have at least 7 to 9 years Archiving, ILM and able to lead a team individually with right Delivery.
• The successful candidate must have proven, successful experience in all aspects in designing of SAP data archiving from requirements gathering to implementation and post go-live activities.
• Should have good Communication Skills and have right attitude in dealing with Business and Client.
Mandatory Skills and Responsibilities:
• Archiving Skills of Data Archiving, Retention, and understanding of General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) compliance.
• Reviewing customer’s current archiving strategy and verifying scope within SAP Landscape
• Collaborating with members of functional and infrastructure teams to identify and refine requirements and any data-related optimization opportunities
• Taking ownership of relevant data analysis and mapping
• Experience in ILM Store Setup implementation with SAP IQ, Data Extraction with Archiving, Snapshots & Context Data Extractor
• Configuring SAP ILM Archiving Objects for Blocking, Archiving, Reporting, Retrieval and/or Deletion, across various modules. Setup of SAP ILM Audit areas & Policies. This includes the Read programs, Archive Information Structures (AIS), DRB views and other SAP-standard reports
• Configuring SAP classical archiving across various modules.
• Identify test data for unit testing, integration testing and user acceptance, working with client's functional consultants for validation of test results
• Build strong, trusting relationships with your client to help NTT Data Business Solution become the go-to partner in bringing their long-term data aging and archiving vision to life
• SAP OpenText and VIM experience
• Hands on experience with SAP Vendor Invoice Management/OpenText integration process
• Ability to understand user requirement and design solutions
• Career opportunities exist along multiple route maps from people and leadership, products and expertise and project management. Which route you take is up to you and we are on hand to provide guidance and support. Join us to start the journey that is your career path.
• You will be expected to follow relevant policies, procedures and work instructions, and report to the appropriate superior if objectives cannot be met or a problem occurs, the resolution of which is outside the scope of his/her authority.
• The jobholder is empowered with the necessary authority to make decisions appropriate to the execution of the responsibilities and tasks outlined. The above Job Description does not limit the employee in executing his job in concurrence with his main area of responsibility or other relevant jobs that they may be required to do.
• NTT DATA is an equal opportunities employer.
Please advise us should you require special arrangements for the interview process.
You must be eligible to work in the UK and prepared to undergo high level security clearance
Become part of a Global Company with a history of success and ambitious plans for the future. Please apply by creating your Candidate Profile and attaching your application documents
Get empowered by NTT DATA Business Solutions!
We transform. SAP® solutions into ValueRead more