If you are a Senior Software Engineer with AWS experience, please read on!
-Full-time permanent position at our Syracuse location - we offer relocation!!!-
We are a Biotech company that develops epigenetic biomarker technologies for neurological conditions including mild traumatic brain injury, autism spectrum disorder, and Parkinsons disease, as well as a platform diagnostic of solutions for COVID-19. The FDA has rated our product as the most accurate saliva testing method. With an increase... in demand for our product, we are going into a rapid growth phase so it's a great time to get your foot in the door!
What You Will Be Doing
• Lead architecture design and technology adoption discussions
• Define, design and develop new applications and features
• Analyze and improve system performance
• Share expertise and help teammates sharpen their technical skills
• Adhere to company quality assurance and confidentiality protocols
What You Need for this Position
• Object Oriented design concepts/patterns
• Web protocols, RESTful API design and implementation
• AWS - DynamoDB, Lambda or Amplify(A big plus)
• Relational databases : MySQL and/or PostgreSQL
• Testing: Unit, Regression, Integration, Load, User
• Familiarity with Git and version control workflows
Experience With The Following Is a Plus
• Knowledge of software security best practices
• Graph Databases
What's In It for You
• Competitive Base DOE
• Full benefits including medical, dental, and vision
• Opportunity for professional growth
• Awesome Glassdoor review
• Great company culture and work-life balance!
• Much more!
So, if you are a Senior Software Engineer with experience, please apply today!
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
• Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : JS27- -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
James Shramek - Executive Recruiter - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
CyberCoders will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) OrdinanceRead more