The world is constantly changing, andwe’re always thinking about what’s next. Can you help us build the technologiesand innovations of tomorrow?
Concepts that make transport moreefficient are in demand with the ever-increasing need for mobility. With ourlong-standing transport expertise and our IT know-how, we are constantlydeveloping new, intelligent mobility solutions that increase availability ofinfrastructure, optimize efficiency, and improve passenger experience. It’s inhow we electrify... automate and digitalize infrastructure that we’re setting thebenchmark for tomorrow’s mobility – today.
Our team of over 3,000 professionalsforms a meaningful part of the global network of about 17,500 software guideswithin Siemens. In India, we have offices in Bengaluru, Chennai, Gurgaon,Noida, and Pune.
What part will you play?
• Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
• Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
• Work towards defect prevention and provide proposals to team and leads for the same Use your skills to move the worldforward
• 5 – 8 years of proven experience in Testing
• Must have 4+ years of experience in GUI Testing
• Knowledge in defect management, test methodology
• Must have good experience in scripting language, testing tools
• Knowledge of test automation, scripting for desktop-based application.
• Good understanding of Non-Functional Requirements (NFRs)
• Experience in Linux and Windows environment.
• Experience with agile development and regression testing
• Excellent interpersonal skills to work in a collaborative manner with colleagues from different nationalities.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. Howabout you?
• Competitive compensation
• An opportunity to craft the future of autonomous systems
• Extraordinary researchers and engineers as team members
• We are an equal opportunity employer and embrace diversity
This role is based in Pune. You’llalso get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to gowhere this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work withteams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
Make your mark in our exciting worldat Siemens.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries.We're dedicated to equality, and we welcome applications that reflect thediversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemensare based on qualifications, merit, and business need. Bring your curiosity andimagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about mobilityat: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/products/mobility.html and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
AtSiemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We needthe most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality.Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-timeRead more