Senior Telco Solutions Architect
Posting Location : Location MX-Remote
Posting date 4 hours ago(10/7/2021 6:47 AM)
Job ID 90211 Workday ID R-016892 Category Field Sales, PreSales, Solution Architecture
Use your technical knowledge and excellent communication skills to build trusted relationships and provide presales and technical account management for our customers. The Red Hat Latin America (LATAM) team is looking for a Senior Telco Solutions Architect to join us in Mexico. In... this role, you will guide new business with one of Red Hat s most strategic accounts, covering the top mobile service providers in Mexico. You ll help our team create solutions and advocate compelling recommendations to Red Hat s Mexico telco customers and guide them to adopt our innovative open source technology. To achieve this, you ll need to have passion for open source, a thorough understanding of business processes, and the ability to identify and create business solutions at the enterprise level. As a Senior Telco Solutions Architect, you will specialize in architecting Red Hat s open source technology in public, private, and hybrid cloud environments.
Primary job responsibilities
• Educate customers on the capabilities of the Red Hat solutions portfolio and conduct live demonstrations
• Build trusted relationships with customers technical associates and leadership
• Identify and qualify opportunities; sell the value of Red Hat s solutions
• Manage and carry out complex proofs of concept
• Architect complex solutions that will achieve customer requirements
• Gain deep understanding of customer environments and use cases and be the advocate for customer priorities with the Business team
• Provide overall technical account management
• 5+ years of experience working as a sales engineer, solutions architect, or in an equivalent role with a large enterprise account
• Recent telco and network experience, including an understanding of key network functions virtualization (NFV) concepts
• Extensive knowledge of and experience with emerging technology in areas where Red Hat competes, including hybrid cloud, DevOps, microservices, cloud platforms, software-defined storage, container platform and orchestration, and virtualization, including NFV
About Red Hat
Red Hat is the world s leading provider of enterprise open source software solutions, using a community-powered approach to deliver reliable and high-performing Linux, hybrid cloud, container, and Kubernetes technologies. Red Hat helps customers integrate new and existing IT applications, develop cloud-native applications, standardize on our industry-leading operating system, and automate, secure, and manage complex environments. Award-winning support, training, and consulting services make Red Hat a trusted adviser to the Fortune 500. As a strategic partner to cloud providers, system integrators, application vendors, customers, and open source communities, Red Hat can help organizations prepare for the digital future.
Red Hat is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
Red Hat does not seek or accept unsolicited resumes or CVs from recruitment agencies. We are not responsible for, and will not pay, any fees, commissions, or any other payment related to unsolicited resumes or CVs except as required in a written contract between Red Hat and the recruitment agency or party requesting payment of a fee.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed