Are you passionate about delivering solutions to help Microsoft’s customers, and do you love to solve challenging problems through innovative engineering of end-to-end customer experience solutions? Are you naturally curious, deeply technical, and have experience building products and services? Do you want an agile and collaborative environment where you can tackle challenges that deliver immediate and measurable business impact? Microsoft Enterprise 360 (E360) Team is at the forefront of... creating innovative solutions based on Modern Engineering principles across a variety of channels, allowing our customers to get the support they need, when they need it, for any of Microsoft’s products and services!
As part of E360, One Voice team has a very broad Infrastructure portfolio which includes:
• Providing network connectivity services (Core routing & WAN, wireless, wired, VPN, firewalls, load balancers, DNS, etc.) for 580 sites globally, including Microsoft's large corporate campuses.
• Managing 90 contact centers, ensuring that 36 million calls to Microsoft are delivered, and driving new capabilities, like speech to text translations for these calls.
• Moving line-of-business workloads to Azure and partnering with the Azure team on the features and functionalities required for a modern enterprise, with a focus on customer experience and security.
• Providing shared lab services for more than 40 labs and 4 legacy datacenters, while driving these workloads to Azure.
• Playing a significant part in driving the strategic vision and implementation of new and existing prioritized investments across Microsoft to increase our capabilities to function as modern enterprise and continue our digital transformation.
Microsoft’s E360 is seeking a Service Engineer to influence and lead the design, buildout, and support of our next-generation customer care solutions, through a wide variety of Microsoft (1st party) and 3rd party platforms/features/services in a global arena. You will work with a team of engineering and business professionals providing requirements to support building, deploying and managing solutions to meet diverse Contact Center business needs. You will have working knowledge of a broad range of customer contact technologies, including voice/data network infrastructure, voice/media routing platforms and the applications that provide the end-to-end capabilities for various support scenarios.
This role will focus on every phase of the product service lifecycle while overseeing the transformation from legacy regional platforms and localized processes to newly designed processes that intersect with our global cloud ecosystem. This Service Engineer position will be partly responsible for driving LiveSite transformational activities to ensure our voice and data platforms remain healthy and build a Production Engineering framework to support these services on a new cloud ecosystem.
These services will be delivered over various technologies, including MPLS networking, Virtual Private Networking, SIP Trunking, SBC’s/Voice Gateways, Skype for Business, Microsoft Azure, Genesys applications and other platforms. The complex integration between these technologies requires a Service Engineer that can handle ambiguity well while driving pertinent long-term design and support strategies that meet the high availability requirements that our business stakeholders demand. A proven track record in challenging the status quo, thinking out of the box, and applying critical thinking abilities are a plusRead more