OpsRamp’s SaaS platform is used by enterprise IT teams to monitor and manage their cloud and on-premises infrastructure. Key capabilities of the OpsRamp platform include: hybrid infrastructure discovery and monitoring, event and incident management, and remediation and automation, all of which are powered by artificial intelligence. OpsRamp investors include Sapphire Ventures, Morgan Stanley Expansion Capital and HPE.
OpRamp is currently hiring for a Lead, Salesforce Administrator at its... Hyderabad office. This person will function as an individual contributor and work with our external Salesforce.com consultant/sales leadership as well as interact with the extended sales, marketing operations, finance operations, and customer success teams.
The Senior Business Analyst, Marketing Operations position is a critical role within the OpsRamp Marketing Team. You will be part of the Global Marketing Operations team, a fast-paced, highly technical, and innovative team pushing the boundaries of SaaS marketing. Our ideal candidate has deep SalesForce executional skills with the ability to learn fast, operate with excellence, and sweat the details.
• Serve as primary system administrator for our Salesforce.com environment with 50+ users. Manage upgrades, maintain SFDC data feeds, and handle integrations such as CPQ, HubSpot, DiscoverOrg, Gainsight, and Bombora.
• Implement and maintain SFDC customizations including configurations, custom fields and objects, layouts, custom views, workflows, process builder, and validation rules.
• Assist sales leadership in building out reports leveraging Einstein and Lightning to help track SaaS metrics around leads, opportunities, and closed business as well as field productivity and trends.
• Develop reports tracking Channel metrics to measure the contribution of Channels to the business.
• Create and maintain dashboards and reports for improving forecasting visibility.
• Map SFDC hierarchy and territories and reassign Accounts, Contacts, and Opportunities in response to staff changes.
• Measure top of the funnel activity to measure effectiveness of marketing campaigns and investments.
• Provide day-to-day support and problem resolution, including managing bug/feature request queue, troubleshooting and escalating issues when needed, and documenting and improving processes.
• Create and maintain documentation on processes, application configurations and help-related materials for users as our SFDC instance evolves.
• Tier 3 Support
• User Record Management
• New Fields, Page Layouts & Objects
• Report Type Creation & Report & Dashboard Folders
• Workflow, Assignment & Validation Rules
• Process Builder / Visual Flow
• Email & Mail Merge Templates
• List Views
• Performs new release evaluations and assesses impact.
• Manages all new user set-ups and deactivation, including transferring ownership of accounts/contacts/opportunities for deactivated users.
• Creates ad-hoc reports to meet business requirements.
• Technical support to resolve configuration defects.
• 8+ years of experience in global marketing / Sales automation. Well versed with B2B marketing & Sales, with enterprise IT as the primary audience.
• Strong experience in managing Salesforce CRM – both Sales and Service.
• Solid expertise configuring, testing, and trouble-shooting workflows across all modules within SFDC.
• Explain and educate team members on how CRM works using best practices and workflows for operationalizing campaign strategies.
• Implement and manage lead routing rules and Sales stages.
• Extensive knowledge on Marketing and sales metrics and ability to build reports / dashboards in SFDC.
• Implement and manage salesforce governance processes,
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills with the ability to execute in a fast-paced environment.
• Highly organized and detail oriented with the ability to juggle complex projects at the same time.
• Meet deadlines and work collaboratively across different time zones in a fast-paced, loosely structured, highly dynamic environmentRead more