Job Type: Permanent
Primary Location: Multiple Locations, Canada
All Available Locations: Calgary; Montreal; Ottawa; Toronto; Vancouver
Learn from deep subject matter experts through mentoring and on the job coaching
Be encouraged to deepen your technical skills...whatever those may be.
Build your leadership skills at Deloitte University.
Are you someone who enjoys a collaborative environment, a think-tank feel and share new ideas with your colleagues? If so, read on - this might be the role... for you
What will your typical day look like?
As a trusted customer advocate, you will help organizations develop, deliver and drive value from Microsoft 365 based solutions with focus on Collaboration and Knowledge & Content management.
As Microsoft SharePoint Architect you will
• Lead the delivery teams to design, implementation and customization of SharePoint-based solutions for Collaboration portals, Enterprise Content Management, Workflows, Enterprise Search and Records Management.
• Advise and develop Information Architecture and Data Governance to support customer's business goals
• Assist with the technical support of pre-sales activities and with the development of market relevant offerings leveraging Microsoft 365 capabilities with primary focus on SharePoint-based solutions
• Own the engagement and ultimate success around specific solution and technology implementation projects.
• Keen mindset to work with emerging technologies to enable hybrid workplace to improve employee experience via latest technologies like Microsoft VIVA, SharePoint Syntex
About the team
Our SharePoint Architect role is a part of the Cloud Engineering team in Consulting service line. Our Cloud Engineering team focuses on enabling our client's end-to-end journey from On-Premise to Cloud. We help our clients see the transformational capabilities of Cloud as an opportunity for business enablement and competitive advantage
Enough about us, let's talk about you
As a Sharepoint Architect, you have:
• A bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field and Microsoft Certifications or working towards them.
• 5+ years of progressive consulting experience in designing, developing, and implementing large enterprise solutions with leading SIs
• 5+ years of extensive hands on SharePoint experience covering key architectural dimensions across
• Knowledge of Information architecture development (e.g. site taxonomy, document library architecture, content type definition), Data integration architecture, Content and data migration architecture and design
• Demonstrated experience with Application development, Solution and Integration architecture and experience integrating SharePoint Online / Teams / OneDrive with a variety of enterprise systems
• Strong consulting skills and demonstrated ability to build and maintain a strong working relationship with key client stakeholders such as business representative, architects, and other technical resources and proven track record to advise clients on anticipated changes that will impact a client's business and /or strategic priorities
• Strong interpersonal relationships and guide/manage clients through the engagement, providing support and expertise as required
• Proven leadership and mentorship capabilities to support your teams to develop their careers
Nice to Have
• Knowledge of PowerApps, Power Automate, Logic Apps, Microsoft Graph, Application development using Microsoft Teams
• Experience with 3rd part intranet solutions from Akumina, Valo, Unily etc. and migration tools from ShareGate, Quest, etc.
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
• You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
• You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
• You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
The next step is yours
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively – that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilitiesRead more