Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading Technology Company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industrys most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
HPE Pointnext is the innovative IT services organizationpart of Hewlett Packard Enterprisebuilt to make Hybrid IT simple and power the Intelligent Edge... As an agile technology partner, we help our customers modernize their legacy infrastructure with the flexibility of the cloud, and maximize the value of their connected devices. We make their mission our mission: To drive rapid transformation across an enterprise on a customers terms.
• Full stack web developer with below skills
• Strong core experience of Java and Spring Boot.
• Experience working with databases such as Postgres, Oracle etc.
• Hands on experience with source control management tools such as GIT
• Experience in Nginx web server configuration and deployment is highly desirable
Education and Experience Required:
• B.E./ B.Tech.in IT/CS/ECE,MCA only
• Minimum 5 years experience in relevant technologies and customer environments.
• Relevant industry qualification where applicable.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Values:
Partner. Innovate. Act.
We live by three core values that drive our business.
Simplified, we are good partners, great innovators and we make things happen.
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers
You can also find us on: