What you will DO
You will closely work with on Platform as Service Infrastructure that scales to run big data analytics and orchestration software offering. Bring a strong perspective of Quality, Testing methodologies, Automation of Testing cycles, build simple solutions to complex problems in the areas Development & Test
Who You Will Work With
At Cisco, we build products that enable enterprises react faster to the intelligence derived from data. To do that requires a data... centric platform that can receive events from a variety of network appliances, and other event sources, process and provides insights. Cisco’s data platform operates at extensive scale processing billions of network events across the enterprise and converting that into useful insights in real time. Team consists of Data Scientists, Data Modelers/Analysts, and Platform engineers collaborating on building the next generation data platform that powers the enterprise. You’ll lead and collaborate as part of a radical software engineering team that is passionate about redefining the networking industry
• Work with a team to develop the test infrastructure
• Work with the engineering team during the feature design and implementation phases to develop test automation
• Develop Test tools and Test framework required for testing
• Collaborate with other testing members, developers, technical writers, and customer solutions engineers to ensure the company delivers high quality products to our customers.
• Build tools to automate the process of test result analysis and bug creation Supervise and lead continuous integration environment
• Guide in building complex automation frameworks using Python or Go programming skills. Experience in developing REST APIs, very good understanding of containerized software using docker, and Kubernetes
• 9+ years’ experience with testing “systems” products, applications, (network analytics, networking, virtualization, etc.) including Testing tools development
• Expertise in building test infrastructure, knowledge of open source and reporting tools
• Hands on experience using Docker and Kubernetes is must.
• Test Automation using Python is must
• Creative, independent, self-motivated and willing to learn new technology.
• Good knowledge of Linux and should become comfortable with shell. Prior experience of programming, preferably in Python.
• Knowledge of ESXi, HyperV, KVM is a plus.
• Experience with distributed systems (databases, storage, map-reduce frameworks, etc.) is a plus.
We connect everything people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking aggressive risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with standout personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns. We are leaders with vision, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are CiscoRead more