Due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19 and the escalating visa/travel restrictions in place, we're currently unable to extend offers to anyone who cannot work from India due to lockdown visa/travel restrictions, or other restrictive measures until further notice. Consequently, we will be prioritizing candidates who can start in this location by set date as expected. We're keeping the situation under review and would adjust our position should the restrictive measures be removed... later on.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, a similar technical field of study, or equivalent practical experience
• 5 years of experience in Android and iOS mobile applications, cloud services, and tools
• Experience working with iOS or Android mobile applications
• Experience in software development using one or more general purpose programming languages
• PhD degree in Engineering, Computer Science, related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
• Experience with Internet of Things, Cloud Infrastructure, Device and Network management
• Ability to share knowledge through formal mentoring, reviewing code, reviewing design documents, giving technical talks, teaching classes, and/or as a consultant on projects
• Ability and interest to learn other coding languages as needed
About The Job
Google's software engineers develop the next-generation technologies that change how billions of users connect, explore, and interact with information and one another. Our products need to handle information at massive scale, and extend well beyond web search. We're looking for engineers who bring fresh ideas from all areas, including information retrieval, distributed computing, large-scale system design, networking and data storage, security, artificial intelligence, natural language processing, UI design and mobile; the list goes on and is growing every day. As a software engineer, you will work on a specific project critical to Google’s needs with opportunities to switch teams and projects as you and our fast-paced business grow and evolve. We need our engineers to be versatile, display leadership qualities and be enthusiastic to take on new problems across the full-stack as we continue to push technology forward.
With your technical expertise you will manage project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables. You will design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and enhance software solutions.
As a Software Engineer for iOS Mobile Apps, you will develop iOS applications, design and implement full stack app foundation features as well as core app features from ground-up that enable devices to provide delightful user experiences.
Looker is a unified platform that powers data experiences and delivers actionable business insights to employees at the point of decision. Looker integrates data into the daily workflows of users to allow organizations to extract value from data at web-scale.
• Work on Android and iOS mobile applications, cloud services, and tools.
• Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and improve mobile application.
• Manage individual project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables.
• Build products that can scale it for users around the world.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google's EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form Read more