Posted: May 3, 2021
Weekly Hours: 40
We are looking for a talented leader in software engineering who thinks clearly and believes in fighting for perfection. Apple Pay is growing! Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish! You’ll be joining a team of extraordinary... engineers and interacting every single day with teams that span across Apple including iOS software and hardware engineering, iCloud engineering, iTunes engineering, and our external partners.
• 4+ years experience developing and testing customer-facing mobile software
• 3+ years experience managing software engineers
• Object-oriented design and programming, ideally in Objective-C or Swift
• Experience with crafting and implementing APIs and/or full SDKs
• Experience with quality assurance processes & regression automation solutions
• Able to thrive in a reciprocal environment and clearly communicate across many teams
• Solid understanding of security fundamentals; authentication, authorization, cryptography, etc.
This team's leader will be responsible for software deliverables in user facing products and their associated quality tooling & processes. As such, team resourcing, component architecture, interface definition, test plans and quality automation are part of the team's scope.
In this role, you will have an opportunity to be involved in building user experiences that require cross functional efforts across a growing portfolio of products.
In addition to the Key Qualifications above, expertise in any of the following areas is a plus:
- Continuous integration and continuous deployment systems
- Restful web services, structured query language, relational and non-relational databases
- UI design concepts & collaboration between developer-designer teams
Education & Experience
Education & Experience
BS or MS in Computer Science or related technical field, equivalent work experience will be considered
• Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.
• Apple participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations as required by law.
• Apple's committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilitiesRead more