We spend up to 90
percent of our lives in buildings, and we believe that everything people do in
life deserves a flawless place to do it. In a world where our fundamental
health, safety and well being expectations have been deeply impacted with the
anxiety of a new virus, buildings should offer a haven. Ideally, a perfect
place to learn. A flawless place to grow. A perfect place to prosper.
While it’s true that
today’s buildings should be efficient, reliable and safe – these
characteristics alone don’t enable businesses and empower people the way a true
smart building can.
How do you craft the
future Smart Buildings? We’re looking for the makers of tomorrow, the
hardworking individuals ready to help Siemens transform entire industries,
cities and even countries. Get to know us from the inside, develop your skills
on the job. Join our Pune team to make difference!
We make real what matters.
• You need to Interact with project management,
development and test team to develop a strong... understanding of the project
and testing objectives.
• You must Review requirements, specifications, user
documentation, help files and other project documents.
• You must Carry out functional and non-functional manual
• You need to Prepare, plan and execute for test
automation demonstration to Client.
• You have to Maintain the existing test automation suite
and utilize it for tests during every sprint and regression phases.
• Release new test automation suite as per defined
frequency and maintain release documents and ROI accordingly.
• You have to Provide the Test Manager with accurate
estimates for testing tasks.
• You must Understand the existing test automation
framework and build test scripts on top of it.
• You have to trace test cases and results back to
specific quality risks.
• You have to Develop and maintain good professional
working relationships, especially within the test team and with those who
interact regularly with the test team.
What you need to make real what matter.
• You should have a technical degree.
B.E/B.Tech/MCA/M.Tech or any Equivalent degree.
• 3-4 years of demonstrable experience in Manual and
Automaton Software testing.
• Candidate should be Proficient in Selenium Web Driver.
• Candidate should be Proficient in Java Scripting and C#.
• Basic understanding of GIT, Maven, CI/CD process, and cloud
• Expertise in IBM RTC Jazz .
• Basic understanding of API testing, Postman tool, and SoapUI will
be added advantage
• Knowledge of Networking, TCPIP and Hardware/Devices Configuration
• Experience in Building Technology Domain added advantage.
• ISTQB / CSTE Certified – plus.
Make your mark in our
exciting world at Siemens.
This role is primarily
based at Pune. However, you may get the opportunity to visit other locations
within India as and when the work demands.
We’ve got quite a lot to
offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A
collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over
200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we encourage applications that
reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions
at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your
curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about
Siemens careers at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/company/jobs.html
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-timeRead more