KORE1, a nationwide provider of staffing and recruiting solutions, has an immediate opening for a Sr. Augmented Reality (Unity) Developer with our client in San Diego, CA.
• Full implementation of the entire experience with defined hardware sets
• Team oriented, but can also self-manage and work autonomously when necessary.
• Deliver fast paced, time critical, accuracy driven environments for testing.
• Develop AR experiences that have never previously existed or been considered possible.
• Integrate AR experiences into on site deliverables.
• Build unique AR systems (map-locations, and sensor tracking systems) to integrate into 5G testing facilities.
• 3D graphics programming experience with Unity, OpenGL, DirectX or similar
• 4+ years of experience with Java and/or C/C++/C#/Objective C
• Proficiency and capability with Unity 3D development environments, minimum of 3 years
• For Unity, Certified Programmer is a plus... Certified Expert Gameplay Programmer also a plus
• Knowledge in image processing techniques
• Understanding of shading, lighting, and texturing
• Engine-level development or rendering development with OpenGL/Direct3D or similar
• Basic understanding of 3D pipelines (e.g. Autodesk Maya)
• Previous production experience with VR/AR/MxR applications
• Android/iOS experience is a plus
Specializing in creative and technical recruiting, KORE1 is committed to supporting top IT and Creative professionals in their career paths. We build deep relationships with leading companies, connecting them to exceptional talent every day. With extensive industry expertise and unmatched opportunities, our goal is to provide a unique experience for our contractors and consultants as they prepare for their next role. We are passionate about matching the right people with the right companies.
Kore1 provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Kore1 complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Kore1 expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.Improper interference with the ability of Kore1's employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including dischargeRead more