Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that's improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about making health care data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliably. There's no room for error. Join us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
• Work with client and functional teams to understand requirements, enterprise IT standards and other considerations to develop and deploy TVM & Threat Intelligence strategy for the account
• Work with key stakeholders and define and implement VAPT and Threat hunting solutions
• Work with key stakeholders and define SSL Certificate management strategy for the account and develop solutions to manage certificates proactively
• Comply with the terms and conditions of the employment contract, company policies and... procedures, and any and all directives (such as, but not limited to, transfer and/or re-assignment to different work locations, change in teams and/or work shifts, policies in regards to flexibility of work benefits and/or work environment, alternative work arrangements, and other decisions that may arise due to the changing business environment). The Company may adopt, vary or rescind these policies and directives in its absolute discretion and without any limitation (implied or otherwise) on its ability to do so
• B.E, B-tech, B.Sc (CS)
• 9 - 12 years of experience
• Experience in threat modeling and analyzing systems and applications for potential vulnerabilities, from internal and external sources
• Strong hands-on experience working with Threat Intelligence platforms like Anomali ThreatStream, FireEye iSight, Palo Alto Autofocus etc.
• Hands-on experience working with Vulnerability Assessment tools like Nessus and Rapid7
• Strong knowledge in managing SSL certificates using tools like Venafi, Digicert etc.
• Good knowledge of agile, application development, automation, build, cloud, problem solving, and scale
• Experience automating tasks using Python or Java Scripts
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make the health system work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
Job Keywords: Senior Cybersecurity Consultant, Threat Intelligence, Threat Modelling, SIEM, SOC, Qradar, Threat Intelligence, Threat Hunting, Threat Modelling, Splunk, Incident response, Rapid7, Hyderabad, Telangana, TGRead more