As a Data Warehouse Engineer, you will serve as a high technical expert in design, development, coding, testing and debugging new software or enhancements to existing software. In this role, you will be responsible for designing and developing star schemas and data warehouse structures as well as testing data analytics and reporting solutions to our client.
• Working with other technical staff to understand problems with software, and developing specifications to resolve them
• Assisting as a technical mentor in training for less-experienced development staff
• Testing developer tool upgrades
• Supporting contingency testing for applications
• Performing contingency testing and environment setup
Must Have Skills
• Azure Synapsis Analytics Tools (Data Factory, Data Bricks, Data Warehouse)
• Data Staging
This candidate must be local to Columbus.
The client is unable to sponsor or transfer sponsorship and cannot work C2C... at this time.
• Employee Type: Full-Time
• Job Type: Information Technology
• Experience: Not Specified
• Date Posted: 4/2/2021
• Job ID: SRDAT25053Read more