An experienced consulting professional who has a broad understanding of solutions, industry best practices, multiple business processes or technology designs within a product/technology family. Operates independently to provide quality work products to an engagement. Performs varied and complex duties and tasks that need independent judgment, in order to implement Oracle products and technology to meet customer needs. Applies Oracle methodology, company procedures, and leading... practices.
Operates independently to provide quality work products to an engagement. Performs varied and complex duties and tasks that need independent judgment, in order to implement Oracle products and technology to meet customer needs. Applies Oracle methodology, company procedures, and leading practices. Demonstrates expertise to deliver functional and technical solutions on moderately complex customer engagements. May lead the solution design and implementation aspects of engagement(s) ensuring high quality, integrated software solutions within constraints of time and budget. May act as the team lead on projects, providing coaching, guidance and feedback to develop skills of team members. Effectively consults with management of customer organizations. Participates in business development activities. Develops and leads detailed solutions for moderately complex projects.
6-8 years of experience relevant to this position including 3-4 years consulting experience preferred. Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience preferred. Product or technical expertise relevant to practice focus. Ability to communicate effectively. Ability to build rapport with team members and clients. Ability to travel as needed.
Why Oracle NetSuite?
One word - transformation.
At Oracle NetSuite, we believe the cloud is here to stay and so do our 40,000+ customers. We believe businesses should not be bogged down by the overhead of bulky data centers and expensive personnel to run it all. Businesses need to be lean, efficient and agile. Oracle NetSuite is literally transforming business around the globe by providing a cloud-based, unified system that delivers unprecedented capabilities to drive business forward. Founded in 1998 as THE cloud applications pioneer, today Oracle’s NetSuite global business unit has transformed the business operations of our customers without the high costs and inefficiency of on-premise systems.
Transform your career at Oracle NetSuite
At Oracle NetSuite we work hard and we work smart. We hire fierce competitors. We hire individuals that are fearless trail blazers. Oracle NetSuite employees take the hill, we prefer action over inaction, we are tireless in our mission and we pause only to celebrate our success. And we DO celebrate, because if you don’t have fun along the way, then what’s the point?
· Responsible for leading all phases of Oracle NetSuite Planning and Budgeting Cloud Service (PBCS) solution implementations including: business alignment workshops, designing and configuring the system as per leading practices, working with customers in creating positive experience, and assisting with data migration and cutover activities.
· Provide Oracle NetSuite consulting expertise by utilizing previous experience in the Financial Planning and Analysis functions and technology solutions.
· Act as thought leader and advisor to customers to embed leading and best practices in business processes to drive high level of customer satisfaction.
Preferred Skills/Qualifications include:
· Significant experience performing full lifecycle implementations of Oracle NetSuite Planning and Budgeting Cloud Service solutions (PBCS) – OR – Hyperion with additional knowledge of Cloud based solutions.
· Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Accounting or Management Information Systems. Master’s degree or post graduate coursework preferred.
· Deep capacity for influencing customers and guiding them towards industry best practices.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Ability to handle a variety of different projects simultaneously and capable of managing multiple deadlines.
· Possess a passion for helping customers find creative ways to more effectively run their businesses
· Outstanding client facing skills. History of building effective relationships with clients and colleagues
· Independently organizes and performs most work required with minimal guidance and direction
· Proactive, results oriented, with a can-do attitude in meeting critical deadlines
· Consulting role experience a plus
· NetSuite and/or Oracle Certification a plus
· Modest to moderate, as appropriate.
At Oracle, we don’t just value differences—we celebrate them. We’re committed to creating a workplace where all kinds of people work together. We believe innovation starts with diversity and inclusion.
#LI-RemoteShow full descriptionCollapse