ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
This position reports to: Nootan Rajput, Sr Manager Quality Engineering
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities... tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
What you get to do in this role:
As a Software Quality Engineer, you will be a key member of the Service Management team driving the quality of our products and services to the next level. As part of the ITSM ATLAS (Machine Learning) Quality Engineering team, work on ML-specific test strategies, and build testing frameworks. Opportunity to learn, work and contribute to the innovative and enterprise grade ServiceNow’s Natural Language Understanding and Artificial Intelligence engine as part of the overall offering.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
• 4+ years of professional experience in Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Virtual Agent/Bot based applications in the industry with a degree in computer science, machine learning or similar field.
· 7+ years professional experience in quality assurance or/and software application development.
• Hands-on experience testing and maintaining large-scale, production systems in Python or Java
• Experience with instrumentation and performance profiling of systems with large memory requirements and tight response tolerances
• Experience building test frameworks in Java using Eclipse, Jenkin, Maven, and Git.
• Experience with data augmentation, synthetic data, and similar techniques for improving quality and testing scalability
· Ability to analyze results from the test set and create defects based on result patterns
• Familiarity with AI/ML modeling approaches such as supervised and unsupervised techniques
• Good understanding of probability and statistics and their applications to AI/ML software quality evaluation
• Familiarity with common metrics for ML quality such as accuracy, precision, recall, F1-score, AUC, ROC, etc.
• Awareness of ML-specific challenges with reproducible test results, data dependence of testing outcomes
· Working experience with LUIS, Watson, or other NLU providers.
· Ability to scale testing across Multiple Languages.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at email@example.com for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers siteRead more