At AWS, we are looking for a Senior SAP Consultant with a successful record in producing high quality deliverables and achieving customer outcomes by designing, implementing and managing complex and highly available cloud solutions.
You will join our SAP migration team focused on AWS’s SAP customers. This role will need to collaborate with partner and customer teams to deliver proof-of-concept projects, perform SAP OSDB migration, SAP HANA migrations, S4 conversion and... implementation projects.
We Are Looking For Someone Who Is Passionate About
• Perform OS/DB migration using SUM/DMO, SWPM, and other applicable tools
• Architecting SAP solutions for simplicity, massive scale, resiliency and maintainability, such as HSR, Data Guard, etc.
• Working on the cutting edge of a wide range of innovative AWS use cases
• Setting-up and configuring SAP based on best practices
• Automating SAP deployment, configuration and operations
• Coaching Customer and Partner teams to be self-sufficient
Professional Services engage in a wide variety of projects for customers and partners, providing collective experience from across the AWS customer base and are obsessed about strong success for the Customer. Our team collaborates across the entire AWS organization to bring access to product and service teams, to get the right solution delivered and drive feature innovation based upon customer needs.
• Perform SAP system migration to AWS cloud, Installation and configuration using DMO (SUM tool) and using SWPM export/import.
• Evaluate the Customers’ landscape, knowledge of SAP on AWS, and readiness to migrate customer SAP systems to cloud through a structured plan and ensure its delivery.
• Be the subject matter expert for migrating SAP workloads on AWS, and providing appropriate recommendations to overcome blockers.
• Perform infrastructure sizing assessments and make recommendations per SAP on cloud best practices
• Design and review technical architecture, and design for customers.
• Design and implement backup, patch, note, and migration strategies
• Maintain and advance technical skills and knowledge to keep up to date with market trends and competitive insights, and share within the technical community
• Employ customer facing skills to represent AWS well within the customer’s environment and drive discussions with technical and business teams.
• Identify workarounds for specific issues and complex scenarios observed during migration
• Automate solutions for repeatable problems
• Consult for optimal design of application and database environments, analyzing complex distributed production deployments, and making recommendations to optimize performance
• Develop innovative solutions to resolve complex business and technology problems
• Partner with the sales team to design solutions for customers that drive AWS adoption and revenue
• Conduct technical sessions for internal teams, partners and customers
• 15 + years of SAP Basis Administration experience.
• 4+ years on any Cloud Platform (AWS, Azure, Google etc).
• Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience, in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or a related field
• Experience with SAP systems such as S4HANA, SAP Business Suite, SAP HANA, SAP Analytics products (ECC, BW, BPC, Business Objects) SAP Mobility, SCP, etc.. and its architecture.
• SAP OS/DB Certified Professional
• Hands-on experience with SAP System Installation, Upgrade, Patching, SAP OS/DB migration w/o SUM-DMO, System Performance and downtime optimization,
• Experience with SAP Basis / NetWeaver Administration
• Experience with SAP infrastructure design (compute, storage and networking)
• Experience in SAP Backup and Recovery
• Experience in SAP High Availability and Disaster Recovery architectures
• Experience in SAP system upgrade, enhancement, security pack & support packages implementation.
• Hands-on implementation experience with SAP on cloud, preferably AWS
• Managing highly-available and fault-tolerant enterprise and web-scale large SAP deployments.
• Experience in performance optimization practices
• Strong deep dive troubleshooting and resolution skills
• Infrastructure management and operation automation through scripting (E.g. Shell, Powershell, Ansible, Python, Bash, Perl etc.)
• Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations.
• SAP Associate / Profesional Certification on HANA and S4HANA
• Ability to demonstrate strong understanding of SAP applications, infrastructure and security.
• AWS / Cloud Solution Architect Certification
• Strong practical Linux and Windows-based systems administration skills in a Cloud or Virtualized environment.
• Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges
• Integration of AWS cloud services with on-premise technologies from Microsoft, IBM, Oracle, HP, SAP etc.
• Experience in Unix/Linux (SUSE/RHEL), Windows, SAP HANA, Oracle, MSSQL Server and DB2 administration
• Prior experience in a technical role within a services or consulting organization
• Experience building sophisticated and highly automated infrastructure.
• Experience with automated testing tools (i.e. HP Loadrunner)
• Familiarity with configuration / automation platforms such as Chef, Ansible, Puppet, Salt etc.
• Proven experience working with Cloud Infrastructure
• Implementing experience with primary AWS services (EC2, ELB, ECS, RDS, Lambda, API Gateway, Route53 & S3
• Experience with IT compliance and risk management requirements (eg. security, privacy, SOX, HIPAA etc.).
• Some travel to customer locations may be required to deliver professional services as needed
Company - AWS ProServe IN - Karnataka
Job ID: A1375732Read more