Sr. Software Engineer, REMOTE ROLE (Laptop – will be shipped)
Length... (Contract W2)
Type: Contract W2—There is no “per diem” with this position. There is no relocation budgeted for this position. If this position requires you to relocate you will be responsible for those costs. NO C2C, at this time we are not in the position to offer any type of sponsorships or VISA transfers for this position.
Pay Rate: $/hr. (W2)
Schedule: Business hours based on Eastern time zone; must be flexible to work with teammates in India time zone
Interview Process: 2 rounds of virtual interviews with dept. leadership
• Analyze stories that have been written by Product Owner and perform an estimation of the complexity
• Setup?a strategy to implement the stories.
• Build or Enhance features in respect to the stories with defensible coding strategies.
• Delivery with best quality.
• Provide support and maintenance.
• Collaborate effectively with technical and non-technical stakeholders
• Follow Agile best practices.
• Raise Concerns About Incomplete or Poor Requirements
• Attend all Scrum ceremonies
• Analyze and recommend solution design (Design Guidance)
• Ensure that team has an optimal breakdown of Tasks based off functionality or
• Make sure that code review tasks on all user stories are added and timely completed
• Ensures that scrum practices are followed and raise concern where you see an anomaly
• Ensures that team is following the Unit Testing.
• A minimum of 7+ years of strong experience in application development.
• Proficient with software development lifecycle (SDLC) methodologies like Agile, Test- driven development.
• Knowledge of object-oriented design, Cross-browser Compatibility, Responsive UI
• Good understanding of Design Principles & excellent communication skills
• Knowledge of system architecture, design patterns & ability to work in layered architecture: Presentation, Service, Business & Data.
• Experience working with AWS cloud or equivalent.
• Experience working with Elastic Search, Redis, NoSQL, Containers and Docker plus
• Nice to have – Knockout JS, requireJS, Node.js, Lodash, Typescript, VSTest/ MSTest/ nUnit
By partnering with Kelly® Technology, you’ll have direct connections to top companies around the globe—giving you the chance to put your tech skills to work on some of today’s most intriguing, innovative, and high-visibility projects. In a world where change is the only constant, our unparalleled connections and IT market expertise help you take your skills exactly where you want to go. We’re here to help you gain experience, keep learning, and move your career forward.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits?). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.