Résumé de la description de poste
En tant que responsable technique et du personnel, il sera chargé des services de sécurité et de gestion des points de terminaison à l'échelle de l'entreprise, ce qui comprend notamment l'antivirus, le chiffrement, la protection contre l'intrusion des hôtes et la mise sur liste blanche. Ces services sont complets et incluent l'architecture, la conception, la mise en œuvre et les opérations continues dans un modèle DevOps. Ils mettent l'accent sur... l'automatisation, l'intégration, la résilience des services et les partenariats commerciaux.
Description de l'emploi
Roles and Responsibilities
In this role, you will:
• Uses technology expertise, industry &competitive intelligence and deep knowledge of customer preferences to conceive, evaluate, design & deliver superior service outcomes
• Develops lasting, innovative architecture & solutions that satisfies business and customer requirements, and aligns with the long-term plan for the service
• Finds opportunities for collaboration across the enterprise, ensuring that cross-team commitments are set, and achieves scale in his or her work efforts by enabling the work of others
• Navigate through ambiguity and prioritizing conflicting asks
• Defines and resolves issues outside his or her area of responsibility and opens discussions with peers and takes action when needed to ensure the success of the service
• Lead technical projects to enhance service capabilities
• Seek opportunities to automate manual processes
• Create and execute upon technology roadmaps in cooperation with external vendors and industry standards
• Interface with business leaders, communicating complex technical material to non-technical audiences Responsible for staff management of employees, contractors and talent transformation
• Expert in this technology space, aligning solution capability, compliance, engineering & operations excellence with business need and roadmap
• Work with customers for extensibility of service, developing and delivering on committed outcomes Create internal and external communications, drive issue resolution, manage vendor relationships and contracts
• Ensure the creation, review and maintenance of current technical documentation
• Lead major incident response efforts with some nontraditional working hours
• Drive solution identification, feasibility analysis and implementation recommendations for engineering and operational efforts
• Lead simplification efforts to improve speed and quality of operations; proactively identifying new technologies, configurations, engineering or processes to solve systemic issues
• Ability to self-direct and work independently when necessary and clearly articulate technical concepts / issues to both technical and non-technical peers and management
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or “STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math)
• Minimum 10+ years of experience
• Capable of learning new technologies in a self-directed manner
• Experience working with antivirus, encryption and endpoint security tools .
• Ability to work concurrently with multiple customers on different initiatives .
• Ability to prioritize and handle multiple competing tasks .
• Team player / influencer–collaborates with others to solve problems.
• Change oriented –actively generates process improvement ideas
Inclusion and Diversity
GE Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer where inclusion matters. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
We expect all employees to live and breathe our behaviors: to act with humility and build trust; lead with transparency; deliver with focus, and drive ownership – always with unyielding integrity.
Our total rewards are designed to unlock your ambition by giving you the boost and flexibility you need to turn your ideas into world-changing realities. Our salary and benefits are everything you’d expect from an organization with global strength and scale, and you’ll be surrounded by career opportunities in a culture that fosters care, collaboration and support.
Aide à la relocalisation fournie : OuiShow full descriptionCollapse