Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for databases, applications, tools, networks etc.
As a member of the software engineering division, you will take an active role in the definition and evolution of standard practices and procedures. You will be responsible for defining and developing software for tasks associated with the developing, designing and debugging of software applications or operating systems.
Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 7 years of software engineering or related experience.
As the leader in modern marketing, Eloqua is now the centerpiece of the Oracle Marketing Cloud. Our innovative marketing automation solutions help modern marketers target the right buyers, easily... execute campaigns, get the best leads to sales and deliver the highest return on their marketing investment.
The Eloqua Group
We're a Toronto based development group with the benefits of being backed by one of the world's leading technology companies. We are proud of our accomplishments that have defined us as the founders and leader in our space. We design, build, test and ship powerful software, using the tools and techniques that are right for the job. We care passionately about our customers, celebrate their success, and stop at nothing to deliver the products and solutions that are going to make them rock stars in their roles.
Our environment is casual, flexible, fun and hardworking, encouraging individuals - and teams - to step up to explore new ideas that drive change. We want you to bring forward your unique perspective and thrive.
Whether you're engaged in a creative whiteboard session, cranking out code for the next feature, beefing up our automation suite, or engaging in one of our many community or volunteering activities, the Eloqua team will provide you with the challenges and opportunities to take your career to a higher level.
Experience and Skills:
• Minimum 10 years of professional experience with .NET Framework, .NET Core, ASP.NET Core, RESTful Architecture
• Minimum 10 years of professional experience with the C# Programming language.
• Experience building ASP.NET web applications. Familiarity with latest web security concepts – OWASP Top 10, Dynamic Application Testing, Fuzzing, a plus
• Experience building scalable and performance REST APIs utilizing industry standard authentication/authorization mechanisms.
• Experience with deploying and maintaining production systems in IIS ecosystem.
• Working knowledge of any RDBMS – Oracle, SQL Server
• Experience working on scrum teams in a CD/CI environment. Familiarity with DevOps practices, Cloud Deployment – Docker, Kubernetes, CHEF, Ansible, Terraform, a plus
• Experience with performance optimization Tools/Profilers – UI and API
• Experience in automation – build, scale, mock, performance testing, etc
• Analytical and problem-solving skills
• Excellent debugging and troubleshooting skills
• Additional professional experience in the Java ecosystem.
• Own and deliver the features/enhancements and sustenance tasks of a component/module within the Eloqua suite of products by collaborating closely with various stakeholders (Architecture, Product Management, Release Management, Customer Support, Other module owners etc)
• Deliver scalable/performant software design and implement by writing clean, auto-testable code
• Write unit/dev tests and functional/QC tests and automate the same
• Implement software development best practices in design and coding phase – programming, performance, security
• Participate in design and code reviews.
• Individual ownership of Development, Quality, Performance and the necessary automation tasks to deliver the same efficiently
• Wear multiple hats – function/area/component/product
• Work within aggressive and short release cycles
• Proactive attitude with a desire to own and innovate
• Fast learner who can pick up new technologies quickly
• Work well in teams, respecting and welcoming ideas from partners, business stakeholders, and technical experts
• Superb attention to detailShow full description