Position: Sr Web Developer | Direct Hire | $100k | Columbus
Location: Riverlea, OH
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Develop and maintain professional web sites used for eCommerce, marketing, information and entertainment.
• Provide Magento solutions that allow the business flexibility and speed in handling eCommerce initiatives.
• Provide Drupal CMS solutions that allow business stakeholders... flexibility and speed in handling site content.
• Develop new and existing Magento extensions.
• Develop extended functionality with MySQL and PHP.
• Interact with internal stakeholders and vendors to ensure consistent high quality and performance of the websites.
• Review code for quality, best practices, and security.
• Work with the QA department and Product Owners to make sure functional requirements are met.
• Perform activities related to support and development within project teams.
• Awareness of project timelines and schedules, and the ability to break down work to meet expectations.
• Understanding of project scope and the ability to provide feedback and alternatives.
• Design solutions in addition to completing tasks.
• Ability to efficiently troubleshoot complex problems, including root cause analysis.
• Leadership of other Developers in applying eCommerce and Magento standards and best practices.
• Collaboration among development and project teams to ensure successful delivery of work product.
• Git Based workflows.
• Incorporation and design of eCommerce solutions.
• Four years of Magento development, including Commerce Cloud (Enterprise).
• Two years of Laravel, or similar development framework, experience.
• Two years LAMP stack development.
• Three years MySQL experience preferred.
• Drupal (or other CMS) experience including module development and advanced theming preferred - Drupal 8 experience preferredRead more