Job ID: 125046
Required Travel :Minimal
Managerial - No
Location: India- Pune (Amdocs Site)
Who are we?
If you’re a smartphone user then you are part of an ever more connected and digital world. At Amdocs, we are leading the digital revolution into the future. From virtualized telecommunications networks, Big Data and Internet of Things to mobile financial services, billing and operational support systems, we are continually evolving our business to help you become more connected. We make... sure that when you watch a video on YouTube, message friends on Snapchat or send your images on Instagram, you get great service anytime, anywhere, and on any device. We are at the heart of the telecommunications industry working with giants such as AT&T, Vodafone, Telstra and Telefonica, helping them create an amazing new world for you where technology is being used in amazing new ways every single day.
In one sentence
You will prioritize test execution, hands on validation and certification of the software readiness.
What will your job look like?
• Accomplish test procedures and/ or scripts either manually or by automated tools.
• Supervise and report on the test execution in a timely manner with attention given to achieving outstanding quality.
• Capture and detail the outcome of test executions and all information needed to support ongoing measurements and reporting on risks, defects, tests, and coverage.
• Analyze reports and discrepancies to resolve root cause and evaluate script failures at a high level.
• Compare and analyze system behavior vs. encouraged results/important metrics based on business and technical requirements. Identifies issues, proposes system improvements and performs repetitive test execution to resolve identified issues.
• You will participate and contribute to internal design reviews of testing materials.
All you need is...
• B.A. /B.SC in IT/ Computer Science/ Industrial Engineering/ Systems Analysis.
• Proven experience/knowledge in Programming, testing tools and testing methodologies.
• Hands-on technical experience in testing of software projects.
Why you will love this job:
• Get the chance to work with the industry's most ground-breaking testing technologies and help customers shift into the new testing realities of the digitized world!
• Get the opportunity to work in a growing organization, with ever growing opportunities for personal growth and one of the highest scores of employee engagement in Amdocs!
• We offer a wide range of stellar benefits including health, dental, vision, and life insurance as well as paid time off, sick time, and parental leave!
Amdocs is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds and are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workforceRead more