MANNARINO Systems & Software Inc. holds over 20 years experience in designing, developing, verifying
and certifying real-time embedded software for safety critical applications, thanks to a unique
combination of services and COTS products.
MANNARINO Systems & Software Inc. customer base is very large, covering traditional aerospace
companies as well as new and exciting markets, including electric propulsion, Urban Air Mobility,
Unmanned Aerial Vehicle and autonomous flight.
The MANNARINO... culture is focused on high quality, hard work, professionalism, and teamwork within a
highly respectful, motivating atmosphere geared towards long-term business growth.
As a member of our team, you will benefit from:
• a comprehensive group insurance and RRSP plan
• a flextime policy with paid overtime
• discretionary bonuses
• a fitness reimbursement program
• other office perks such as catered weekly lunches and free hot beverages (espresso, coffee, hot
chocolate, and tea)
• regular company outings
MANNARINO is a privately-held Small & Medium Size Enterprise (SME) and was recently awarded the
AIAC’s Innovation Technology Award
Career Opportunity and Primary Roles / Responsibilities
We are currently looking for System Test Engineers with various levels of seniority for a new exciting
Unmanned Aircraft System (UAS) project to support the design and testing of several electronics and
Primary responsibilities include understanding system specifications and developing tests cases in a
Hardware-In-Loop environment to fully verify requirements in accordance with company and industry
Interfacing with the customer and other team members, the candidate must be able to work
independently. Excellent communication skills will be required.
Required Competencies / Technical Background
• Bachelor’s Degree in Software Engineering or Computer Science or other related engineering
• Previous experience with system and/or software level testing of Electronic / Software Systems
• Experience with Communication Systems, Cloud Systems, or other aerospace related user
• Ability to understand system requirements to create test procedures and automated HIL test
• Experience with Software and Hardware in the loop verification environments (i.e.: dSPACE, Opal-
RT, Labview, etc.)
• Knowledge of scripting languages and environments typically used for test script development
(i.e.: Python, XML, etc.)
• Experience in embedded software development using low level programming language C / C++.
• Knowledge of requirements managements / issue tracking tools such as JAMA, PTC, DOORS, etc.
• Experience with various communication protocols and interfaces (e.g., CAN, Ethernet, SPI, I2C,
RS485, RS232, etc.).
• Must be able to communicate effectively in English
• Occasional travel required to customer sites (usually within North America)
• Must be eligible to work in Canada
At MANNARINO, we believe that passion and a desire to learn is crucial. Diversity of thought and
experiences leads to innovative solutions and creativity. Therefore, we would like to encourage all those
interested to apply.
Please submit your application by
We are an equal opportunity employer.
All applicants will be held in strictest confidence.
Only those selected for interview will be contactedShow full descriptionCollapse